Chapter 14

I cannot express how much I love you all :') Thank you so much for 1K! Ya'll are seriously so amazing🤍

Normally I would have stopped writing or acknowledging this book by now, but because of all your comments I've continued to stay motivated, so thank you sm!

I'll be starting a oneshot book as my little thanks for 1k! The first chapter will be out soon :)

Don't worry, I spelt Olivia's name right this time. Not oliva, lol, I can't spell to save my life okay.

Anyways...

Anyone want a picture of Marcel in the next chapter👀

Again, tysm, ily.

You may proceed to read <3
-

The math test was surprisingly easy for Harry, sure he copied off Louis a little at the end, but at the beginning he did it all by himself. He knew it wasn't a huge accomplishment, but to him it felt like one-normally he'd be staring at the paper like a lost fool, but he felt like he would actually do good.

Not that it would matter, if it was anything under 90% his parents will be upset with him. They may not yell at him, but just seeing the disappointment on their face would just put him in a sad mood.

Anyways,

Louis on the other hand knew that he would do fine, he studied with Harry and was just a natural when it came to tests, he always did amazing on them so he wasn't worried at all.

The only thing he was worried about was Harry and his his test. Louis knew that they needed a good grade as proof that he is helping Harry with his work, but he wasn't confident that Harry would do so well in the last section. They didn't really go through the sine/ cosine rule that much which was a huge worry because it was like 65% of the total marks.

So, he allowed Harry to cheat at the end-maybe for the entire paper but who needs to know, right?

Currently their both just checking over their papers, only handing it up when Harry began to signal the teacher that they were done.

"Can we leave now?" Eleanor asked and handed her paper aswell. "No, you can leave at the end of the period. No talking." She pointed at Louis and Eleanor.

"No thank you." Harry chuckled and slouched into his chair, laughing a little at Louis whom was being forced to listen to Eleanor telling him about some stupid company her father owns.

"Help me." Louis mouthed to Harry, smiling at Eleanor fakely and nodding like he was intrested in what she was saying. "Now now Eleanor, the teacher said to not speak." Harry intervened just as Eleanor began to graze her hand against Louis' free one.

"So? She's not paying attention." Louis sighed and shifted closer to Harry uncomfortably. "So? We should still have some respect for the other kids aswell." Eleanor seemed to buy it judging by her rolling her eyes, but thay didn't stop her from touching Louis's thigh and winking at him.

"Yeah-er...okay." Louis stuttered and patted his leg where Eleanor touched him.

Eleanor didn't bother to speak to Louis after that, but she made sure to keep her eyes on him the entire time, even eyeing him sexually which made Louis squirm in his seat, catching Harry's attention. Louis couldn't decided wheather it was a good or bad thing.

"I want to kill her." Harry growled and Louis looked at him. "Why?"

"Cause she's making you uncomfortable and your squirming around and tugging on the handcuffs which is hurting my hand."