Chapter 17

I PROMISE I HAVE A PLOT OKAY! Some explanations are in this, ya'll aren't ready ;)

Uh...ANYWAYS...

30K+ HOW, like...HOW...I-....I can't believe this, WHAT!? you all make my day and life 100% better :)

I've read some comments about how they change clothers, this is the best I can explain so just try to understand cuz idk how else I can.

If Louis is going to take off his shirt or whater top hes wearing, he's tucl his free arm and head in like this:

(Obviously his handcuffed hand would be out still), then he'd pull it off and let it hang on his free arm and pass it through Harry until its down by his ankles

Like i said idk how to explain this properly, just use your imagination if you want :D

Oof, just start reading because I'm so excited for you all to read it!

Enjoy ;)

Olivia on the side! X
-

Harry seemed to be in a very playful mood for the rest of the day. He kept poking and jumping on Louis every chance he got.

Louis knew Harry was always a moody person, but he's never seen Harry this desperate for his attention. Sure Harry would kick him under the table and maybe throw something at him, but fucking kissing him was just mind blowing Louis' mind.

Like, was Harry feeling-doing okay?

Louis wasn't sure. He wouldn't really care that much if Harry messed with him but normally he'd feel a bit smug or happy when Harry gave into his desires, but he felt a bit off after they kissed.

Louis wanted to bring it up, but Harry's father decided to show up that exact evening-ruining Louis' plans.

Apparently Robin was just checking on them to make sure Harry is attending church tommorow and that he got everything ready.

"Hey, thanks for stalling Robin and Anne while I changed." Louis thanked, gesturing to one of Harry's sweatshirts that he rushed at.

It was the first thing he found, okay. Don't judge Louis.

"No problem Louis, but why do you want to hide your tattoos?"

"Long story." Marcel nodded and turned on the tv as Anne's request. Robin wanted to leave after he got reassured that Harry would be attending to church, but Anne stopped him because she wanted to watch the news and she knew they wouldn't arrive at their house on time.

"Well Harry and I are gonna have a shower and stuff, Marcel you'll see them out, right?" He nodded and shooed them away.

-