Chapter 35

"You're an idiot if you think I'm letting the two off you split up again. It's depressing seeing the two off you like this."

"You don't know anything, shut up."

"Harry, you both literally started crying when I told the two off you to stop kissing and move away fron eachother."

Harry glared and Gemma, not saying a word because he honestly just wasn't ready for any off this. And by this, he meant the thought off loosing Louis again.

Currently he's sat at the bar with Gemma, talking amongest themselves while Alice and Louis are in the back cleaning out some stuff.

"Aw my baby brother's inlove."

"Shut up." He glared but didn't deny. Gemma smirked and pinched his cheek-quite harshly-and start rambling a bunch off shit about how happy she is that Harry has finally found love, and that he might just not end up a lonely old man with five parrots and one dog.

Harry responded that infact his wedding his just three days away. Hinting that the fact that he's literally going to have a ring on his finger in just 72 hours.

"Yeah, but we both know you aren't going to like Olivia like that. I mean, she's basically our sister."

"More like a stranger, but same thing."

"My advice, act like you're inlove with her. Mom and dad are talking to Mr. Lynch about the two of you having kids-"

"What!?"

"-and I believe their talking about it because they figured out about you and your husband over there."

Harry sighed, already feeling fresh tears starting to build up. Not only is he being forced to marry a girl he didn't love, but now he's supposed to have children with her? That's just beyond a nightmare.

Luckily, Louis had arrived in time to see the water in Harry's eyes. Taking his tumb and wiping them away, Louis comforted Harry with a kiss, smiling sadly at him.

"I want a hug."

Louis didn't even think twice, already jumping over the counter and embracing Harry in a warm hug-nuzzling his nose deep into his neck, eyes watering himself.

"I heard everything."

A tear fell, creating a butterfly effect because Louis is crying aswell.

"I'm sorry."

Harry sniffled and cried into his shirt, shaking his head managing-heart sinking because he really can't lose Louis again because off this whole stupid deal.

Crying in eachother's arms, Gemma picked herself and told Alice that she wanted to help her with cleaning-her way off giving her brother some privacy.

"I love you."

They sobbed louder, heart sinking and blood turning cold because Louis really just confessed his love for Harry right now. The anger, fear and heartache is just building more and more by the second. Both boys could feel walls pulling them apart, but somehow squeezing them to death-trying to tear them apart.

Louis didn't mean to say those words to Harry, but he knew he wasn't going to take it back. His mind told him that it's better to tell his lover now, rather than later when holding him close became impossible.

Time has never been more valuable to either of them then right now, cause for the first time in their lives, they both became fearful of actually loosing a loved one.

Harry didn't repeat the words-not that he didn't want too, but in fact because he just couldn't. The voice in his throat wasn't even functioning right now, only able to make small sounds that would resemblie a child whom is bawling their eyes out cause they couldn't get what they wanted.

"I don't want to leave you." Louis pulled his face away and cupped Harry's cheeks, pressing their foreheads together-snot dripping from his nose but that was the least off their concerns.

"I love you so much Harry, I don't want to loose you. Ever. Please love, stop crying."

That just made Harry cry even more-now to the point where his entire body started shaking-both on the inside and out. Louis guided him so that his forehead was now against his shoulder, hand in his hair and rubbing soothing circle motion, whispering soothing words which helped Harry to calm down.

"I don't want to marry her-I can't marry her, Louis."

Twenty minutes had passed before Harry could even breathe properly again. The tears were still falling, and he still felt like throwing up from everything, but now he could speak.

"But you have too, love. It's what everyone wants."

"I don't care what everyone wants-I want to be with you."

So much time had been wasted hating one another-bullying the other into a hatred that just grew stronger over time. Now, they felt so hopeless, because all that time they spent fighting, they could have been friends-talking to the other, and could have had the chance to have a realtionship that they subconciously wanted all these years.

"I want to be with you too Harry, but we just can't."

"We'll find a way-I'd rather kill myself than ever have to be away from you."

"Don't say that, it couldn't solve anything."

"If I don't have you, there isn't any point off life. Nobody here loves me, nor do they care about me. You're the only person whose actually been there for me-if you're not here with me, then what's the point off living?"

"Baby.."

Louis pecked his lips, hugging him even tighter then he ever did. That has got to be the worst thing he's ever heard Harry ever say to him.

"I want to be with you, I want too see you in school-I want to be fucking  lovers behind closed doors. I want you with me. But we just can't."

"We can find a way."

"We can't. This is life Harry, not everything is sunshine and rainbows-the skys do get dark on some days."

"Please Louis-"

Louis kissed him.

"I love you."

"please don't leave me, I can't live without you."

"Neither can I, my darling."

●●●●

I'm alive? Hello? Yes, hi, it's me, Nir <3

Yeah...so...*coughs* I'm back to finish the story? Uh...yeah...I honestly don't remember much about this book but erm...i plan to finish it :)

Also...erm...idk what day it is, so....we'll just pretend it's Friday. Mwah, ty <3

Enjoy suffering,
Love you all
Nir :)

Ps. I'm so sorry for this chapter, I literally suck as sad writing, but I like what I wrote :)