Chapter 22

Happy Pride <3

PLEASE DON'T COME FOR ME-I PROMISE I DID IT FOR THE STORY.

a bit of an emotional chapter, please tell me how you feel about it :)

I skipped Sunday cuz it would have been a waste since nothing happens :)

Thank you for 68k+ reads <3

I'm scared to ask...but can we get to 700 comments? This is just really long and I'm really in a sad mood cuz my grandma died (literally the day after I posted the last chapter) and I've been really sad😅

You could say writing is my little escape from the real world😅

Enjoy :)

-

Harry and Louis were half way through their session when someone opened the stall door, Harry immediately pulled his away from Louis' cock, but made sure to turn around and step aside in a way that was hiding Louis' crotch.

Both of them swallowed thickly, Louis already fixing himself as much as he could with his one hand because Harry wasn't even moving.

"Niall-" He closed the door but told them to fix themselves and to come out when their finished.

Normally Louis wouldn't have given one fuck, but he knew that Niall was homophobic-all their friends were.

"Shit-fuck, we shouldn't have done this." Louis complained as he got himself ready with the help of Harry. He was really panicing, he couldn't even zip up his jeans.

It became a bit of a thing for them to do stuff like this in public, it was something that they both sort of enjoyed (secertly of course, they weren't going to admit that to anyone) but they both mentally agreed that they took it a little to far this time.

"U good?" Harry asked and Louis nodded, taking a deep breath and opened the door once Harry told him that he was ready to.

Niall watched in pure disgust as Louis and Harry walked out of the stall, he couldn't believe that he could be friends with such people-if you could even call them that.

They approached Niall, but Louis' heart sank when Niall ordered them to wash their hands and stay atleast five feet away from him while they spoke.

"There, now can we talk?" Harry asked after doing everything by Niall's wishes, Louis not believing any of this.

"No." Harry looked at Louis, but Louis' eyes were glued to the ground. Harry sighed and asked why not.

"Because a guy named Marcel is in the principal's office waiting for the two of you." Niall opened the main door for them, but Louis nor Harry moved.

"Well? Aren't you going?"

"Will you tell anyone?" Niall didn't respond, he just asked them again to leave. He couldn't even look at them.

"Come on, lets go." Harry whispered into Louis' ear whom finally looked up and nodded, holding eye contact with Niall as they walked past him.

Both Louis and Harry walking in silence. Louis was worried as fuck and was making it obvious that something was wrong, but Harry was somewhat calm-well, physically atleast and honestly, Louis didn't know how Harry could be so calm after that.

Harry wasn't calm though-he was anything but calm. He felt so fucked right now, if Niall said anything, word would surely get around and eventually his father would find out.

As for why he wasn't shaking like Louis, it was because he knew that he couldn't  show that something was bothering him. His parents would overthink and over-react over it, and he'd get yelled at until he told them what was wrong.