Chapter 10

Thanks for 6K+ reads, and 1K+ on the introducation, you all make my day :)

Short chapter! Sorry :(

Or, btw, its only a new day when I write it ontop. If don't see a new date, just know that its the same day as the pervious chapter :D

Random Question: Whose your favourite character so far (besides L and H obviously)? Mine is either Holly or Ms Alvarez lol.

And whose your least favourite? I don't have one haha.

Anything ya'll want in a chapter? Ik i've got it planned out but I want to hear some of your ideas :)

I'll stop talking now, you can read on now :)

Ms Alvarez ontop! X

-

To say that Louis was confused was an understatment-when in fact he was getting a headache from overthinking his and Harry's conversation before English class.

He knew for a fact that he was overthinking it, (it was a habit of his), but he just could wrap his head around the fact that Harry asked how he knew he was gay.

It was just unbelievable.

Sure he teased Harry about him questioning himself, but he had a tiny feeling that Harry was doing exactly that. He could-most definitely is wrong, but it was knocking him behind his head for the entire day.

He didn't ask Harry about it either because he didn't want to push the matter further with him. If Harry was questioning-which he 100% isn't-Louis doesn't want to be down his throat about it, he wants to give Harry his space and time to figure things out.

Currently their just moments away from breaking free of school; sitting in their last class boredly and trying their best to pay attention.

Harry more than Louis though-he already knew this stuff.

"Right, so I guess thats it. Any questions class?" Mr. Holland asked happily, keeping his eyed on Louis and Harry the entire time.

"I'll take your silence as a no." Mr. Holland concluded and dismissed his class, only pulling Louis and Harry aside.

"I see neither of you haven't bitten eachothers head off yet." Their teacher jokes lightly. Neither of them laughed, only smiling in acknowledgement.

"Harry, we're having a test tomorrow. Are you prepared for it?" Harry nodded, but Mr. Holland eyed him skeptically. "Well I better get an A from you. Your already failing this class, if you don't pass-"

"-Its going into my record and I need good grades to get into a collage." Harry mocked boredly.

"Precisely." Harry sighed. "So, to make sure you actually studied something, I'm telling Louis to tutor you for this test." Now that got Louis attention.

"Wait-what!?" Louis was shocked beyond belief-sort of angry aswell. "Yes Louis, I'm telling you to tutor Harry for this test, if he doesn't pass then you loose 10% automatically."

"Why do we even need to do the test if we're handcuffed!? Doesn't this cover English and Social Studies?"

"Yes, but we need proof that your helping Harry with his work-thats part of project incase you forgot"