Chapter 12

Thank you all so much for all the comments on the last part, you all seriously make my day :)

You all went way over the goal of 100 comments-wow, can't believe it got 200+ how can I repay you all? :)

Can we get back to 100 comments👀

I know most of your prefer more regular uploads, but I'm going to be continuing posting once a week, posting more than one day will be really stressful, plus I believe in the saying "quality over quantity" :D

Thanks for all the positive feedback, have fun reading! :)

Btw thanks for 9K+ wow (literally only 300 away from 10k wth!?), i love you all sm! I didn't even get to thank you all for 8K! You guys are just so fucking amazing, I love you all!

Question: why do you think Harry's dad is so persistent for him and Oliva to get married?

Also, I find it very strange that I hate on my own writing and criticize the shit out of it, but if someone else were to write this I would praise and applaud them for it. Does that happen to anyone else or just me?

First chapter without a picture, shocking I know lol.

Okay, I'll stop talking, you can go ahead and read :)

Trigger warning: slight mentions of past self harm (dw I sugar coated it lol)

-

They broke apart from the hug when Harry's father called on them and forced them to come inside. Harry wiped his tears away and apologized to Louis for crying on him, then shockingly shook his head and face came back to normal.

His eyes weren't red nor puffy and neither was his face-it was like he didn't even cry.

What the fuck.

Louis was slightly impressed, he wasn't ashamed to admit it to himself. "Ready?" Harry asked Louis whom nodded but reminded Harry that he had a shift in two hours.

"You went yesterday, can't you just stay home today?" Louis shook his head and reminded Harry that Holly was dropping off some clothers for him so they had to go.

"Why couldn't we have just gone by your parents and gotten them?" Louis shrugged and opened the door for Harry and himself, giving everyone in the room a fake smile besides Ross whom wasn't even acknowledging anyone.

Louis sat beside Ross and Harry did with Oliva whom was a few inches away from her brother perviously, but once she spotted Harry she grinned and shifted so that there was a huge gap between for him and Louis to sit.

She gave Harry a side hug and planted a kiss to his cheek. Their parents smiled proudly at them, Louis had to contain himself from throwing up.

Not long after they settled down a bit, their parents began giving them a lecture about their house and their marriage, normally Louis would be bored off his ears but Ross was here.

"Are you actually listening?" Louis whispered to Ross whom shook his head. "No, I'm just looking for something to distract myself."

"Oh."

"Yeah, this could go on for hours so I suggest you relax and find something to look it."

"Can I look at you?" Ross looked at him, impressed. "Only if I get a chance to look at arse of yours." They both laughed, Harry shushed and glared at them.

"You and Harry still on bad terms?" Louis nodded and glanced at him. "I mean I feel bad for him, but I can't just stop hating him for no reason, we're supposed to hate eachother."