Chapter 26

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR OVER 100K!! WTF IS GOING ON?!

I FEEL LIKE CRYING-BUT ALSO SCREAMING FROM HAPPINESS!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU <3

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS AHHHHH!!!🥰

Thanks for all your concerns, I was just really demotivated and writing just wasn't it at the time haha.

Now I'm sort of in the mood so enjoy this xx

-

Louis and Harry finished their breakfast in silence, neither knowing what to say because it became slightly awkward after. From Harry's perspective, Louis seemed to be lost in thought and he couldn't really hold it against him because he himself was a bit confused why he felt the way he did.

In the end, they ate in silence and left. Louis decided to ignore his pervious question, and so did Harry. They understood themselves, and overthinking leads to an unnecessary amount of stress which was the last thing they both needed right now.

Espically since this is like their own vacation.

As they walked into the mall and started walking checking out the different stores, Harry noticed Louis' eyes trailing to a make up store constantly.

"Do you want to go?" Harry pointed at the store and Louis blushed a little in embarrassment. "Uh...no, that's fine Harry."

Harry rolled his eyes and dragged Louis to the store, telling him to buy whatever he wanted.

"I don't have any money idiot."

"Did I ask you if you money?"

"No."

"Then shut up and buy whatever you want, I'll pay."

"You sure?" Harry nodded and encouraged Louis to go ahead which he did hesitantly, trying his best to avoid the weird stares he was getting by two middle aged woman.

"I didn't know you were into makeup." Harry stated, looking around the store, not mocking Louis in anyway but just more or less making an observation which Louis was suprised by.

"Well now you know." Louis said and continued going through the different shades.

As a kid, Louis loved doing his nails, bit Jay and Mark had a problem with that. Yelling, and quarreling until he was too scared to even enter their room because he only used Jay's nail polish at the time.

"How come I've never seen you wearing any?"

"Cause I don't like to do them often, do you have a problem with that?" He said in a slightly bitter tone in the end, giving Harry a judgemental look a little.

Harry didn't respond so Louis took that as a no and continued his search until he just went with a black since he couldn't decide on any of the reds. Black is his second favorite colour, red being first.

"Why did you do that?" Louis asked once out of the store. "Does it matter?"

"Yes! I know we're on good terms, but why did you buy me this? I'm grateful, but confused."

"Ugh. Why are you like this? A normal person would just be happy and not ask questions."

"Ey, fuck off, I am happy-it's just that...well...you know, I'm a boy and I like these kind of things. I thought you'd think it's weird."

Harry shrugged and stated that he wanted to continue walking, Louis agreeing with a nod. Louis' right though.

It did bother Harry that Louis likes painting his nails. Still, he tried to look past it and is currently trying to convince himself that buying Louis it wasn't wrong.