Chapter 6

Wow,over 2K reads in under a week! I don't believe this :'). Thanks so much for 40 comments on the last part, they really keep me motivated :)

Louis on the side (public version) sorry for the blurry photo, this is all I could find lol. Also Louis doesn't have a beard [👁👄👁] but he does look exactly like this in public, minus the beard but yeah...

Anyways,
Onto the chapter! X

-

Louis could believe his eyes and hears when he heard Harry say those words. Was he really going to stirp and shower infront of him!? Yeah, well, Louis wasn't feeling so well-espically when Harry had his boxers off and turned around to face Louis.

He raised an eyebrow at the display of emotions on his face, but shrugged it off and tugged on their cuffs to go into the shower. Much to Harry's dismay Louis decided to shower infront of him (mainly because after he had his he wouldn't want to return back in the bathroom unless he needed too).

He climbed into the shower and literally pulled Louis inside aswell, shutting the glass door and placing Louis to the side of him. "I can't believe I'm showering with Harry Styles"

"Technically your not showering, your just in the shower with me because these cuffs are to short, and your not even naked" Louis rolled his eyes. "I can shower with clothers on"

"Yeah? One of my hand is trying to grab the soap, and the other is trying to get you too stop squirming so I can wash my dick!"

"I don't want my hand anywhere near your dick! Thats why I'm squirming!" And thats how one of their many arguments began. Harry and Louis began yelling at eachother; screaming to the other to just get their point across that neither of them realized that Harry was slowly pinning Louis to the wall.

Louis kept backing away from Harry as a sign of need of space, but Harry took that gesture as a sign of backing down.

And if there's one thing he loves to do and hopefully achieve, is to see Louis Tomlinson going down and on his knees begging for mercy-till then, Louis simply admitting his defeat was good enough for Harry

"Oh please Louis, you complain about literally everything thats doesn't go your way! Do you think I want you here in the shower in me!? Do you think I even want you an inch near me?! No, I can't even bare the sight of you and now look at where we are! Gosh, stop being such a pu*sy and actually man up and stop complaining. Fucking work with me and this will end quickly"

And with all the out of his system, Harry grabbed Louis by his shoulder and placed him infront of him, not really caring that Louis' hand was brushing his dick and began showering himself.

He managed to wash himself off quite quickly and dried himself off aswell, the only problem was to get back dressed.

"Get on your knees" And yeah that may have sounded another way as it was intended, but Harry didn't even realize until he noticed the change in Louis' expression. "Oh gosh not like that you pervert! I meant so I can put my clothers on and dry off my legs"

Louis nodded skeptically, but did as he was told; and soon enough he was down on his knees, staring at Harry with the most innocent look ok his face-biting his lower lip gently and had a massive dick just a few inches from his face.

"This doesn't look right" Harry said, even though he didn't make a single attempt to move nor break eye contact. "True, just finish what you have to do so we can get this over with." Louis demanded.

Harry nodded and quickly changed into some pajama pants and a t-shirt, giving Louis a weird look when he notice Louis' staring at the floor like it was the most intresting thing there is.