Chapter 30

"Is there something going on between you and Harry?"

"What? Lewis where is this coming from?"

"Marcel has been telling me since we started talking. Even though I'm blind, I'm not that much of an idiot. I can still hear-"

"You heard us on the couch, didn't you?"

"Yeah, and I'm worried Louis."

"Why?"

"From what Marcel told me; Harry is the complete opposite of you! I know people say that opposites attract, but this might be a bit too risky Louis! Harry's engaged and has his life planned out, you're fooling around with a taken man!"

Louis didn't know how he should respond. First off, how is this any of Lewis' business to begin with? And what right does Marcel have to be telling people his and Harry's private life?

None of this is their business, neither of them should be intervening in this. Louis felt so angry because of this, but mostly because he knows that what his brother is saying is true.

But the thing is, neither of them knows Harry like Louis does. Its wrong that Harry is cheating on Olivia with Louis, but Harry doesn't give a shit.

Harry and Olivia are hardly a couple, Louis and Harry act more like one than they've ever in their life.

Everyone will look at Louis as a homewrecker, but if Harry never wanted Olivia in the first place, but desired Louis instead, is he really a homewrecker?

"That's none of your business Lewis! That's between Harry and I! You're out of line!"

"Seriously? I'm not here to lecture you lou. I'm here because I want you to know the kind of situation you're putting yourself in. You know Harry better than any of us, but do you really think fooling around with him is the best for both of you? Honestly, Louis. Put your feelings for him aside and answer my question."

Louis did. He thought about it, and now he knows for sure how wrong Lewis is. Being with Harry made him the happiest he's ever been since Tharn and him broke up. Not even that, since he left his parents house.

And Louis is fucking positive that Harry returns his feelings.

He's admitted it to Louis for fuck sakes! Louis knows how Harry feels for him; and even if he didn't say it, his actions and body language can speak for itself.

Harry's been happy since this project. He's no longer in his depressed/sad state. Not even that, just neutral in a way.

"You don't get it Louis. This is right. Harry's changed emotionally since this project and so have I. It's wrong for Olivia, but he's happier like this."

Lewis didn't argue anymore. It's not his business like Louis said, he doesn't agree with his brother's choice, but he's learnt, better to support rather than lose.

"I won't fight you back. I love you alot, and I'm sorry if I'm sounding dickish, but I'm just worried for you."

"I know Lewis, and I appreciate it." Louis smiled at him and gave him a hug, smiling a little to himself. He's happy, in a way.