Chapter 32

I don't remember what day it is, so we'll say it's Wednesday lmao. Any date changes will be written in :)

Warning: talks of past depression/ suicidal behavior.

-

Harry and Louis kept close to eachother the rest of the night. Harry refused to let go of Louis, not even for a second. They slept together as usual, and stayed home from school that day. Niall called Harry but he wasn't in the mood to do anything other than hug and be with Louis.

Marcel wasn't even allowed in the room. He went into their room to wake them up, but Harry gave him a dumb excuse and they were left alone for the rest of the day.

Well, until Mr. Lynch showed up with Robin at 3pm. Louis and Harry still hugging in the bed; teeth unbrushed and neither showered nor wearing proper clothers. They both have sweat pants on and socks, that's all, no top.

So when Mr. Lynch and Robin bursted into their room without knocking, Robin's jaw had literally hit the ground when he saw Louis' bare chest.

No, they weren't doing anything, but they are cuddling without Harry's blanket covering their bodies. Both boys jumped, but they didn't say anything.

What could they really say? Honestly. Harry could try to beg and stand up for himself and Louis, but he it would be pointless. They wouldn't give in.

"I'll give the two of you time to say goodbye, then off you go Louis. My driver will send you anywhere you want to go." Robin said and left.

Once out of sight and hearing range, Harry kissed Louis goodbye, not wanting to actually say the words. Harry cried softly, Louis having to wipe his tears and comfort him like the baby he is. It pained Louis too.

Doing all this. Louis didn't know what to do, or how he can feel. He really hates this, this stupid arrangement, Mr. Lynch and Robin.

"I guess this is goodbye mate." Marcel said sadly, walking in with Lewis by his side. "Marcel told me everything. Where are you going to live?"

Harry shot Louis a look which was shut down since Louis ignored it. Louis said to Lewis that they'll talk in the car, and asked if he had all his things ready.

"I didn't bring anything. I wear Marcel's clothers and use everything he has."

"Well then, I guess we're ready to leave." Louis said and gave Harry one last hug and kiss before walking out of his bedroom, guiding Lewis out.

Keep in mind, Louis doesn't have any clothers with him. He's been living off Harry's this entire time.

"Now that we're alone, you can ask me anything you want Lewis."

"Does that mean that Harry has no idea that you moved out?"

"He doesn't, and I hope you didn't tell Marcel. I don't want him knowing."

"I didn't, don't worry."

"Good. And as for you pervious question, I honestly have no idea. I hate to say it, but I think living on the streets is my only choice." Lewis rolled his eyes. "Move back in! Put your pride aside and come back to live with us. Mom and dad wouldn't mind."

"Jay and Mark aren't my parents. They grew me up and fed me, but that's just the basics responsibilities you need to do when you adopt a kid."

"I will never understand why you hate them so much. They treated you well-both of us! They took us in when our biological parents died!"

"They did. But don't forget, they only cared and loved you. Leaving was the best decision of my life."

"I find it hard to believe that struggling financially is more luxurious than having a roof over your head."