Prologue/ Introduction

Heyy! So, by the time this is published it would be my birthday :) In case you don't know, I make larry and fanfics on youtube, and I've decided to write one of them on wattpad. Feel free to check it out if you'd like, first part on youtube is above if you want to check it out! :)

Anywas, a few warnings (not that many):

-smut
-homophobic phrases
-bullying
-bottom Louis
-twinky Louis
-Ziam
-bottom Zayn

And thats literally all lol, so yeah. I won't hold you all back anymore, onto the story!

-

Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles; two boys from that attend the same school, share the same group of friends aswell as classes.

But both these boys are just worlds apart.

First off we have Louis whom seems like your average and sterotyped nerd; you know, wears glasses, dresses horridly and extremely quiet and outcasted. But in reality hes actually the exact opposite.

Yeah, he does have a horrible taste in clothers and dresses like a cliche nerd; but Louis isn't like that. Although he is very quiet, when he does talk hes well known for having a bit off an attitude, aswell as a habit of saying the first thing that comes to his mind whenever you hit a wrong nerve.

Despite his physical appearance; Louis has tattoos covering his entire body. The tattoos cover every inch of skin from his shoulder down, and he has two piercings on both of his ears, (which nobody notices since his school has a strict rule about boys not being allowed to wear any sort of jewelry apart from a watch).

His eye sight is poor as shit so thats he cause for glasses, he does have a pair of contacts, but he personally finds them irritable so thats why he hardly wears them outside of his home.

Why hes considered an outcast is something that even he doesn't understand,

But unlike Louis, we have Harry. A nineteen year old thats two years older than Louis and is in his last year of school for the second time. He hates that place, all the little things about that place just creeps him out and makes him so angry.

But despite hating the place where he spent most of his life; the people in there and the best people he ever knew. He had a small group of friends, he pratically ruled the school, and has girls falling at his feet as some guys aswell.

But they never even got a glance from him when a certain blue-eyed was in the same room. That blue eyed boy's name is Louis. Louis is almost like a target at this point for Harry. The boy strutted around the school like he owned the place. He kept mostly to himself, but when did speak, the stuff that would come out of his mouth are just-well...lets just say its stuff that Harry would rather not repeat.

Harry is one of the richest students to attend. His parents are both fashion designers aswell as models. He lives the  best life almost everyday; from getting served in bed, to almost having the entire house to himself, and having to freedom to do anything you wish, you name it.

He has money dripping out of ears, and with his natural charm and looks he gets away with almost everything.

These two boys share the same friend group, yes. But its clear that these two can't stand the sight of eachother. Louis would let out the first insult he thinks off when he spots Harry, and Harry just can't help but laugh and tease the younger boy of how smally and tiny he was.

Louis hates people like Harry, and Harry laughs and picks on people like Louis.

So what happens when they become handcuffed for a school project? After all, living with someone you hate is something. But to live with your bully is another story.

-
Hope you all enjoy! Looking forward to making this story! Just to be clear the orginal story on my youtube is completely different to this one. Hope you all are excited! Yes the prologue is kinda boring, ik.

Anyways,
ilygsm
-Nir💙💚