Chapter 23

Tharn on the side (yes from tharntype sjskslsowok) mew is just *chefs kiss* in this photo, omg.

If anyone watches bl's, what's your favourite? And do you have any recommendations?

I just finished "Until We Meet Again" (check it out, trust me, you won't regert it, may be triggering though so be careful♡) and tharntype, and I want (need) more to binge watch lol.

Thanks for all the comments on the last part, they cheered me up :)

You may read :)

-

Tharn wasn't really sure what he could nor would expect when he walked into Mr. Holland's class that morning.

It was his first class in his new school, he only imagined it going either really well or really bad, it was anyone's guess.

He hoped that his first class and day would run well without any hiccups, but when he looked around and his eyes settled upon his exboyfriend next to another boy-and handcuffed, well, you could only imagine what was running through his head.

He didn't understand what was happening, and the fact that nobody even threw Louis a glance made him even more confused.

Mr. Holland didn't even explain Louis being handcuffed, he just made him introduce himself and point to his seat. He was sitting next to a girl whom introduced herself as 'Eleanor'.

So far she seemed nice, but he didn't really want to socialize right now, he just wanted to avoid as much contact with Louis and get through his already fucked up day.

Thankfully he came in late and class dismissed soon. He wasn't called on Mr. Holland or anything and nobody seemed to mind him, so he packed up his things and ran out of the door.

Louis on the other hand was just confused by all this, sad because he was seeing Tharn again, but mostly confused.

"So, who was that?" Harry asked, closing his bag and giving Louis a nod that it was okay to leave. "Huh?"

"Who was that?"

"Uh the new student? Didn't you hear Mr. Holland-"

"I did, but now you're moody so it's gotta be him because you were happy before. Once you saw him your face dropped and you were more quiet than usual."

Louis sighed and stopped walking, facing him. "He's my ex."

Harry's eyes widen, not responding at first. "Yeah, Tharn and I used to date." Louis told Harry.

"Wow."

Louis smiled at him. "That's all you've got to say? Wow?"

"Ugh, shut up." Harry punched Louis' shoulder gently and locked eyes with Niall who was passing by, frowning at when he looked away.

"Niall's not talking to us and your ex is back, sounds like a great day ahead." Harry mocked and Louis laughed, nodding. "And the weirdest thing is that we're getting along."

"I know! What's going on? Did we somehow fall into a new-"

"Oh shut up, we just got horny and started from there." Louis shushed him and laughed a little, telling Harry that they should continue to their next class which thankfully they shared with Liam and Zayn.

"I don't wanna go." Harry pouted and Louis rolled his eyes fondly. "To bad, we'll be in trouble if we skip."

"That's if we get caught."

"Oh my god." Louis said and Harry smirked. "So? Are you down for skipping a class."

Louis nodded, he could never pass an opportunity like this. He hated school-the kids here if he was being honest (apart from his friends, obviously), but he hated some of the teachers aswell, so if he could never turn down ditching this place.