Chapter 13

This book is growing WAY to fast for it's own good...HOW CAN I REPAY YOU ALL!? :')

Ugh, I can't believe how fast this is growing :') thanks so much for over 10K, and 4k+ reads in under a week, you all are amazing :)

Is anyone else just tired humanity or is that just me? Like I'm so done with human interaction at this point :/

*sighs* the things I want to tell you guys, but nobody likes spoilers :/ ugh, sometimes I like writing a book, other times not because ik what's gonna happen and I can't tell anyone :/

Warning: I use the word "sleep" alot in this, but I'm to lazy to edit it out :/

Eh, I don't really have anything else to say, so you may proceed to read :)

-

(Week 1, Day 5)
[Wednesday]

-

Louis wasn't sure exactly what Harry meant by that statement at first, but after a second of thinking he remembered the conversation between him and Holly. Maybe Harry did hear them? If he did then Louis could only blame himself because of it, he should have atleast waited until Harry fell asleep or something then to talk to Holly about that sort of stuff; having Harry know that he's gay was big enough, but he certainly didn't need him to know about his life.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well before we left Holly asked if you were okay and you seemed pretty annoyed, normally I wouldn't care because it's you, but she looked really upset so I'm just checking."

"That's all you heard?"

"Yeah, why? Is there something more?" Louis shook his head and told him that it was nothing and that Holly was just overreacting about something he said. "Okay, but don't think I'm getting soft on you, I still hate you."

"I won't, besides the feelings of hate will stay mutaul between the two of us forever."

"Glad you know that." Harry hissed and turned off the light, crawling under his blanket and groaning when Louis kept squirming around. "What is it?" Louis got scared because of the sudden question, but he shrugged and told him that he was cold.

"You've got a blanket though?"

"This is a spare bedsheet, this isn't a blanket."

"So? You would have had to deal with this if I told you to lay down on the floor."

"Yeah but there isn't an ac vent underneath me on the ground."

"Are you saying that you want to sleep on the floor?" Louis didn't respond which Harry didn't know if that meant a yes or a no, but after Louis covered himself from head to toe in the sheet, he took that as a no.

Louis wasn't asleep yet and it was already three in the morning, he needed to sleep if he wanted to be awake for school the next morning, but he just couldn't because of how cold he was. He assumed Harry fell asleep, but he was wrong because after twenty minutes roughly he felt Harry shift around the bed.

He wasn't going to make any movement though nor open his eyes, he wasn't in the mood to pick a fight with Harry but to his total suprise Harry scooted closer to him and placed his blanket over Louis.

It wasn't even an inch, it was exactly a half, that made Louis smile, knowing that Harry still shared something with him even though they hate eachother.

He was really shocked, but he did make a mental note that if Harry needed anything to help as best he could as a thank you for this odd, but nice gesture.