Chapter 36

"Where's the honeymoon at mate?"

"Don't know, our parents have it all planned out."

"How long then?"

"Three months."

And that was the last time Louis and Harry saw eachother; three months ago when Harry and Olivia left for their honeymoon which everyone later found out was in Paris.

_____________

"Are you nervous? I'm nervous. What if he decides that he doesn't love us anymore and chooses to be with his wife and his new friends? What if--"

"Liam, calm down. Sit too, you look like a crazy person." Niall instructed, watching Liam stand behind his chair and literally staring at the cafeteria doors; his hands behind his back, and slouched like those old men.

Niall is nervous too. He's been fiddling with his hands since Louis walked in, and he's been looking over a text from Gemma for the past five mintues. Plus, he kept staring at his watch, and looked on edge.

Zayn is out sick, and Louis well...he's just there. Not really feeling anything because he wasn't sure how too feel.

Harry's coming back.

After three months of no calling, texting, or writing. No communication whatsoever.

Everyone's been on edge, and it was no mystery why. Harry all of a sudden annoucned his wedding, got married, and left the next day. Everyone knows little to nothing about what exactly happened, Harry made it very clear to his friends that he wasn't in the mood to be talking about his marriage.

Harry couldn't look Louis in the eyes, and neither could Louis look at Harry in the eyes.

So when Louis says that Harry's arrival is a very anticipated moment, he isn't joking.

"HE'S HERE! HE'S REALLY HERE!"

And there he is.

Harry--wait, what happened to him?

Louis looked at Niall, whose jaw had hit the floor, and Liam who took his glasses off and was now wiping them, checking if he's seeing correctly, Louis assumed. He didn't blame either Niall nor Liam because what the hell actually happened?

"Is he.....is he wearing a tanktop in school!?" Niall asked, and from the tone alone, Louis could tell he was both shocked and appalled.

"And short shorts!" Liam added in and Louis felt lost.

Besides breaking the dress code, Harry's arms were all inked up. Tattoos covering every inch of visible skin; drawings from his neck straight to his knees. Wearing all black, with a pair piercing--studs or earrings, piercings om his nose and lip. No school bag or anything anything school related.

Since it was only 7am, the cafe is empty. And honestly it was probably for the better, kids would stare and probably tell on Harry and get him in trouble.

Not that the teachers don't have eyes anyway.

When Harry's eyes finally landed on his group of friends, he hesitated, but he bought his juice and walked right out.