Chapter 24

Yeah....I got nothing to say...but...a little side not...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 86K+ OMFGGGGGG, WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 100K OMGGGGGGGG.

Ya'lls are the best😩

By the time your reading this I'd finish my CXC English exams....so...maybe I'll go back to regular uploads.

I'm not sure yet, but I'll try my best :)

Here's a really long chapter, it's alot <3

Be ready, trust me.

Can we get this is 1k comments👀 it's just really long and lots of things happen, that's all I'm asking for😅

Plus this took me (not even joking) an entire week to write. Started Monday, (wrote around 1k words) stopped until Friday and wrote out the rest😅 of course I wrote a little during the week and stuff, but CXC was during the week sooooooo, yeah, school came first✌

Anyways, I'll stop typing.

You may read ;D

Goodluck🦋

-

Louis didn't know whether Harry was purposely teasing him or not, but all he knew was that he wanted his lips on that boy in less than fifteen minutes or else he'd jump him and force him to go upstairs with him. Currently Harry's taking his precious time eating his food, he kept taking the smallest bites, the most tiny sips of coke and the most annoying thing is that Harry seemed to be quite oblivious to it aswell. Louis was going crazy.

He was halfway through his dinner when Harry suddenly placed down his utensils, and left his unfinished plate of food while saying that he was full. Louis didn't really pay much attention to it, but he had to ask Harry what he was doing when he pulled out some sliced pineapple in a container, eating it.

Harry made him get up from his chair and stop eating for that? Couldn't he have just finished his food and be satisfied with that? God, this boy.

Louis knew the sexual meaning behind eating certain fruits, but did Harry? More importantly, why was he giving Louis a look as he did-he knows. Yep, he knows, Louis is 80% sure of it.

"Why don't you have some?" Harry offered, shaking the container and pushing it into Louis' face. "No, I want food, not fruit."

Harry pouted. "Please?"

"No."

"Please?" Louis rolled his eyes and took one slice out, scrunching up his nose cutely at Harry as he took a bite. Harry smiled at him, pleased, and continued eating the rest.

"Why are you eating that pineapple so late at night? Don't you know it's bad for you?" Harry looked up at Louis, biting the inside off his cheek and nodding; staring at the table and Louis like he was trying to make a decision or thinking of something.

Louis watched him carefully. He kept a subtle gaze on Harry while he finished off his food, but frowned a little when he finished his last bite.

"Do you mind if we don't do anything tonight?" Harry asked nervously while Louis chewed the last of his food, swallowing it before replying. "Sure, but why? Is everything?" Harry gave him a nod and told him that he just wasn't in the mood; mostly because he was tired.

Louis believed him and hummed in response; claiming that it was fine and that they could just cuddle and watch a movie or something.

"You read my mind." Louis gave him a half smile and gave him a peck on the cheek, placing their dishes in the sink without a response. "Want to watch another eposide of Eyewitness?"