Chapter 16

Oof, this chapter is ALOT hope ya'll can keep up <3

I find it werid (but proud) that when I go back go the beginning of the book to rr it so I get information for a new chapter, and I read how many reads it had at the time-like it really crazy how fast this has grown <3

*whispers* pay attention to Harry's behaviour at the strip club.

Hope you got your popcorn, you're gonna need it :)

Oh and there is a little reference to Lucifer in this (if you don't know what that is, it's a tv show and I 100% recommend it <3)

We beat the goal last chapter, 450+ wth!

Can we get to 400 this chapter again!👀

Thats all, you may read <3
-

Louis wasn't sure what Harry's intentions were, but after a long arguement, Harry got Louis to agree to come to the strip clup with him. Louis still wanted to know why Harry was so persistant on him not going and it honestly made him want to go even more to find out what Harry was hiding.

Louis really needed to go to work today, but because of this dick handcuffed to him he could. He couldn't really do much to him, so he figured a simple silent treatment would do him good.

He knew it was getting to Harry, and Louis was really proud. "You seriously can't be mad at me." Louis glared at him and pulled on the cuffs, making Harry hiss and Marcel lecture him a little for it.

"So why are we going to a strip club again?" Marcel asked half way into the drive. Louis looked at Harry. "Reasons which I can't say." Harry responded, sighing a little when Louis rolled his eyes and cursed him under his breath.

"What's wrong with Louis?" Harry looked at Marcel. "He's giving me the silent treatment."

"Why?"

"Long story."

"Oh, okay." Marcel looked between Harry and Louis and felt a bit sad. They weren't interacting with eachother like usual, Louis was clearly mad at Harry and it was sort of making the entire car ride a really awakard one.

When they arrived at the strip club Louis was the first one out, obviously he was forcing Harry out, but unlike their usual arrangement he began pulling on the handcuffs and taking a lead. Normally they would come to an agreement on how to come out, but Louis just didn't care.

He was loosing his fucking pay for this, he could honestly slam Harry's head-oh.

Louis' parents were here.

Not at the strip club, but at the resturant across the road.

Thankfully though it seemed like nobody was in the van, it looked empty but it is hard to tell because it is night time and Louis is a good distance away from the parking lot.

"What are you staring at?" Louis jumped a little at Harry's voice and sighed. He stared at their car for two more seconds before telling Harry that he was fine and that it was nothing.

"Oh okay-hey! You're talking to me again!" Louis was suprised Harry didn't recognize his parents car, but it has been a while since him and the group hung out at his parent's house.

"Yeah well, don't make it a big deal or else I'll really stop talking to you." Harry nodded and pulled them inside. "Oh look, Ross is here with Luke." Louis looked at them and waved at them. They walked over to Ross and Luke and sat down next to them and eventually they all fell into a conversation.