Chapter 25

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR ALL THE SUPPORTSKSKSKSLLSLSKSK, I LOVE YOU ALL SM OMFGGGGG <3

WE'RE LITERALLY AT 99K+ OMFGGG, IDK WHAT I SHOULD DO, LIKE...HUH!? THIS IS SO UNREAL🥰

BY THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS WILL HAVE 100K READS WTF-HUH!? oh my gosh I'm gonna cry! <3

Enjoy (hopefully haha, this isn't the best😅)

-

(Week 3, Day 6)
[Thursday]

-

Louis and Harry woke up quiet early next morning, 7:30am to be exact, why? Well, yesterday Harry mentioned a mall just a while away. The beach house itself was in a secluded place, but if you were to walk up a little past the entrance of the trace, you'd see something that resembles a mini town. It had a mall, mini market (a place Louis knew he'd be paying a visit at), a taxi stand and a few street vendors. From what harry remembers, it has a small village a few blocks down as-well.

So, upon hearing this, Louis suggested last night that they take a morning stroll and have some breakfast, and do some shopping since Harry kept complaining that he was almost out of pineapple.

"Didn't you buy some yesterday? How could it be done sop quickly?" Louis asked, pouring them a glass of water each and passing Harry his.

Harry pouted."Hey, don't tease me, I've been uh....craving it recently." Louis gave him a puzzled gaze, but he shrugged it off, believing him, and instead asking if he wanted to take a shower before they left. Harry nodded and responded by saying that he wouldn't mind a shower.

Louis didn't really want to shower since they took one last night, but Harry promised him a hug and kiss if he did.Louis didn't hesitate after hearing that, he grabbed a hold of their handcuffed hands and lead him t their bathroom, taking a quick shower-if Harry grabbed Louis and snogged him until they couldn't breathe, then that would be their little secret.

By the end, Louis had a bright red face and swelled lips- him obviously looking far from normal. Harry felt a bit smug seeing Louis like that, and Louis' heart might have skipped a beat when Harry mentioned people noticing and figuring that he was the one who left him like that. Louis pointed out that it's not a big deal, and that people might just think they have a girl over or something, but according to Harry, lots of people might assume that he wreaked him since their handcuffed.

It was such a dumb reason, but the truth behind it is that Harry wanted people to know that Louis was heavily marked by him. For everyone to know he's taken. Louis rolled his eyes fondly at Harry's dumb excuse, not getting why Harry wants people to know about them.

"You're ridiculous, Harry." Louis chuckled, licking hips lips and putting on his jeans. Harry smiled at him and helped, telling Louis to lay down on the bed so he could tug up his jeans for him. Louis did as requested, his mind running the wrong way.

Harry grabbed the waistband of the jeans and slowly tugged them up, making sure to brush his hand against Louis clothed cock. Louis bit his lower lip, breath hitching as Harry went down his knees, his fingers; letting go of his pants and instead playing with the hem of his boxers. Harry stared at Louis, asking for permission to pull his boxers down.

"Are you sure, Harry? What are you going to do." Harry blushed, not wanting to say outloud what he wanted to do. "I uh...a er....blowjob.." Harry wanted to die, he really did.

Louis smiled and reassured him that it was fine, and that he was just checking to make sure he was ready, and that he didn't feel pressured to do anything for him because he knew this is a huge thing for him.