Chapter 7

Eeek! Thanks so much for over 3K :) you make my day♡

Over 3k words! Took me so long, hope you all like it :)

Niall on the side X
-

[Week 1, Day 1]
(Saturday)

-

Louis hated to admit it, but last night was the best night of his life in a long time. It felt really good to get a good night sleep-minus Harry snoring like a dying pig-but it was pretty much perfect.

Harry's bed was really lage and wide, therefore they really didn't 'snuggle up' like Louis expected. Sure Harry was spooning him when he woke up the next morning-but who has to tell Harry, right?

Currently he is on the floor, on his knees once more because Harry wanted to shower this morning, but this time Louis was wearing a blindfold because Anne suggested it after hearing Louis complain to her about showering with Harry.

"You really can't see anything?" Harry asked yet again, even though he already stripped and was now bare.

"Yes you idiot, there is a black piece of cloth covering my eyes-obviously I can't see anything"

"I was just asking, no need to be a bitch about it" Louis rolled his eyes and got up once Harry told him he could. "Aren't you gonna shower?" Harry asked just as Louis stepped in-slipping a little and almost falling but Harry had a tight grip on him so he was safe for now.

"Yeah, but not right now?"

"When then?"

"Erm...soon?"

"How soon is soon, Louis. I don't want to sleep with someone that hasn't showered to two days!"

"Okay fine I'll go now! But you have to put a blindfold on-or something."

"You bodyshy?" Harry teased lightly but Louis rolled his eyes under the blindfold. "No, I just don't want you to feel bad when you see the size of my dick next to that one inch stick you've got"

"Please, mine is bigger than yours. Everything about you is so little and tiny-I won't be suprised if you dick is aswell."

"You'd be suprised"

"Yeah? Strip then and shower with me to prove your point."

"Nah, I want to see your reaction-can't do that with a blindfold on" Harry make a face at Louis excuse, and instead just tugged it off and opened it up and threw it outside the shower.

"Why did you do that?" Louis asked just as his eyes adjusted to the light. "Said you wanted my reaction, your getting it"

Louis smirked. "Why are you so eager to see me naked? Are you secertly gay and in need of some cock? Because if thats it then-"

"Oh my gosh just shut up! Lord. I literally just want you too shower, we're going for dinner tonight and I need you to be very presentable and clean for it!"

"Its not even twelve o'clock! I can shower this evening-"

"No! Because we're going out with one of my dad's newest clients and their daughter and son-and their coming over in an hour! I can't have you smelling up the place!"

Louis cocked his head to the side. "Do you have like a crush on her or something?" Harry blushed, but shook his head-quite vigorously in Louis' opinion.