Chapter 2

Harry on the side! X

-

After what seems like hours end; Louis finally managed to wiggle his way out of being sent to the hospital. Holly and Gemma (Harry's older sister), seemed to buy Louis' excuse of him just having a small stomach bug, but Gemma insisted on driving Louis back to his house.

Louis tried to tell Gemma that it wasn't necessary, but she demanded that she do so-and since Louis couldn't really do anything to change her mind without telling her anything, Louis just sighed to himself and allowed Gemma to drive him back to his old home.

"Can you drop me off at the edge of the neighbourhood? Uh, mom and dad don't know I came to a bar" Gemma made a face, but nodded. "Why were you even at a bar in the first place? That places is disgusting"

"You were there aswell"

"Yeah but I came to use the bathroom, but I guess I can wait till I get home" Louis nodded awkardly. "So, why were you there?" Gemma asked once again, disappointing Louis because he really wanted to avoid this talk.

"Just needed to get a bit drunk, really stressed" Gemma seemed to buy it after a bit more convincing, but she was a bit confused why Louis chose to go to a bar on the other side of town, but she didn't bother to push it anymore.

"Right then, tell your family I said hello" Gemma told Louis after he hopped out of the car whom nodded and waved her goodbye; sighing loudly because now he was over three miles away from his house-and pretty close to his old home. He was so close that he could literally see it through the large gates.

He knew that his parents where most likely still asleep-and that goes for the rest of his family. Louis knew better than to stick around so long in this neighbourhood (because someone may recognize him even though it has been two years), but he just couldn't move.

He just stood there-in pain-and just stared at his old house.

Eventually he left because he didn't want to seem like a stalker nor thief, so he quickly started his walk back to the other side of the town and silently thanked the universe because it was a full moon-giving him a great bit of light.

-

He arrived home around dawn, and first thing he did was shower and change his clothers-ready to go out once more, but this time in the hospital to get himself a checkup.

He grabbed his phone (that was charging this entire time) and flipped it open to check for any missed calls. There wasn't.

Louis placed it into his pockect aswell as his wallet and began to start yet another walk. Thankfully this one was less than fifteen minutes, so Louis wasn't complaining to much.

He arrived back home at 12 in the evening; having to wait over an hour because he allowed a mother and her kid to go in before him (even though they came in an hour later than him), the kid looked like she was about to pass out any second, so Louis gladly allowed her to go in and waited three hourse in total.

He got prescribed some medicines and got a shot to help the food poisoning, and the medicine for his pressure that was sky rocket high. It wasn't a suprise to him, really.

"I don't even have money to buy food, how can I afford to buy these stupid pills?" Louis mumbled to himself and crumbled the piece of paper and threw it in the bin. He shrugged off all his clothers and hopped into his bed; falling asleep instantly.

"Why didn't you come yesterday tommo?" Zayn asked the next day at school; taking a bite of his own personal lunch that his chef made. "I'm hardly ever in school, Zayn" Niall, Liam and Zayn made sounds of agreement, but Harry stayed quiet and instead just rolled his eyes because he didn't understand what Louis tried to achieve by missing school  so much.