Chapter 15

Okay now hear me out! Harry and Marcel aren't related in any shape or form, they just look alike for a reason I'm to lazy to make up so don't ask why he looks so much like Harry cuz idk either.

So...this book has 20K reads....10 FOOKING THOUSAND READS IN UNDER A MONTH WTH, I love you all sm!🥺

This is literally the 15th chapter and we're already at over 20K! How is this possible!🥺

I don't deserve any of you🥺

Can we please get this to 300 comments? I wrote this all in on night and I have school in a few hours, it would mean alot <3

I can't even word how grateful I am, ugh I'm gonna cry :'). Heres a long chapter as a reward.

Enjoy <3

Marcel on the side, but just like Louis he hides his tattoos X

-

[Week 1, Day 6]
(Thursday)

-

"Harry? Louis? Boys!" Marcel groaned and shook his head in frustration, trying to think of a way to wake up Louis and Harry. They were already behind schedule with their entire breakfast, showering usually takes them about an hour and they need to walk to school or something since the chauffeur got sick last night.

Yet here they were, in bed sleeping without a care in the world. God, he missed being a teenager.

Oh well.

"Wake up!!" Marcel screamed into Harry's ear, grinning a little when he shifted a little and so did Louis.

"Harryyyyyyyy, Louisssssss."

"Mhm, fuck you." Louis told Marcel whom just smiled and shook Harry. "Is he always so stubborn?" Louis looked at Harry and shrugged.

"Whats going on?"

"You have school, and you both need to find a new way to get there. The chauffeur got sick last night." Louis groaned and cursed under his breath, telling Marcel to just make breakfast and that he'll take care of getting Harry up.

"I've already made breakfast though."

"Well then sit and watch a movie-or whatever you do when nobody's home." Marcel nodded and left, deciding that he should start packing while he has the time.

"Now that he's gone, time to handle this mess." Louis mumbled to himself and sighed a little. He had a way to wake up Harry, but he wasn't sure if he would be okay with it.

Maybe he could try something non-sexual for once. Yeah, that sounds like a good idea.

Louis sat up completely straight and began pushing and poking Harry in every way he could. It worked, eventually.

Harry didn't seem to like it much though.

"Ugh, let me sleep."

"We have school."

"Fuck." Louis got an idea. "We can skip if you want, I don't mind." Harry shot up and stared at Louis like he had a second head.

"Ate you insane! We can't skip school! My parents would would kill me!"

"Just say your sick." Harry scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Does Jay seriously believe that?" Louis smiled sadly and shook his head. Jay would always see through his lies and force him to go anyway.

"Then how do you skip school so much?"

"I just don't go."

"It can't be that simple-can it?" Louis shrugged but nodded, explaining that all they had to do was call the school and say that they'll be missing today because they are sick.