Chapter 34

Happy new year babes! Hope you have a happy year to come <3

Enjoy :) xx

-

Now Friday, Louis got a call back from the bar during his dinner at Holly's house the pervious night. The manager, requested Louis come in around noon tomorrow-which is today.

Louis wore his best clothers, or atleast the ones that he looks his best in, and didn't have any holes in. In the end, he wore a white oversized tanktop ,that showed off all his arm tattoos, regular black jeans with white shoes. Louis finished it all up with sunglasses and a cap.

Once fully dressed, he left without having breakfast and ran off, somehow managing to arrive five minutes late. Alice gave him a smile and directed him to her boss' office. He thanked her and went in.

Oh boy.

"Hello, you're Louis Tomlinson, right?" A middle aged woman said, looking through some papers, glancing at Louis.

"Yes, Miss." He said and closed her door, sitting down in the chair infront of her.

The woman gave Louis quite a uneasy feeling. Something about her just screamed weird and unsettling, but maybe it was because she's very quiet. A little too quite in Louis' opinion.

Louis doesn't dislike quiet people, but there really is something about this lady that just put him off. It didn't necessarily have to be because of her lack of communication, but she just gave off the vibe that she didn't really care about what she's doing, or where she's at.

"Young man, are you listening too me?" She asked, raising one of her eyebrows. "Yeah, I am. Sorry for spacing out."

She didn't even seem fazed nor concerned. She just rolled her eyes and started asking him a bunch of random questions.

By the end Louis was beyond uncomfortable at this point. She kept picking at his age, which was reasonable, but the way she spoke and brought it up just made him insecure in a way.

Louis made a big mistake telling her why he needs this job, because everytime she mentioned him being seventeen, she would always make a joke about how poor he is, and most of the times it was a really rude and poor joke as well.

Louis wasn't sure if he wanted to work here or not now.

"Alright, I think I've heard enough. I'll give you a job here, but you have to promise to never say your actual age."

Louis thanked her, she replied by saying that he can start now by helping Alice get the place ready for tonight.

Louis once again thanked her before walking out.

"So, did you get the job?" Louis nodded and Alice squealed. Louis found it a little odd how happy she was for him getting the job-maybe she's just happy to have some company now? That's the conclusion he came up with and he plans to stick to is.

"Well then, you can help me by wiping down the tables." She handed him a box of wipes, starting up a decent conversation.

Maybe Louis could enjoy working here after all.

-

Coming down to the end of the day-last few drops of light fading away, Alice said that she's heading off.

"You're leaving already?"

"Yeah, my girlfriend is in town for her brother's wedding, and I'm going to her house for dinner at her house to meet her parents and brother."

"Oh okay, how long have you been dating?"

"Pretty long actually, five years." Louis gave her a suprised look. "And you're just meeting her family?"