Chapter 9

Thank you guys for over 5K reads-what!? Thats so insane, every week this book gain 1K reads, you all are literally so amazing :).

Fun fact about the characters that are given a visual representation, their the main ones- Oliva isn't a main character, she doesn't really do anything apart from go on dates with Harry. Do you all still want a visual of her? X

Also fetus Ross-I can't, he's so adorable...but also hot, HELP.

Anywaysssssssss,

Hope you all are excited :) we've got a sPeCiAl gUesT in this one :/.

Also-a pic of Marcel in a chapter? Maybe?👀

Also, the weeks will be counted on Fridays since thats the day they got hancuffed. Today is monday (ironic) but its still in week one, just a bit of clarification because I don't want to confuse anyone :)

Yeah okay, I'll stop talking, go ahead and read :D

Ross on the side X

-

(Week 1, Day 3)
[Monday]

-

It was offical, Louis Tomlinson hated Harry Styles more than ever at this very moment; Harry had been getting on Louis' nerves since they both woke up this moring.

First it was being in more of a bitchy mood than usual.

Secondly there was saying goodbye to Gemma because as announced yesterday at church, she was leaving for collage, (which made Harry even more moody because him and Gemma are surprisingly very close).

So Harry decided to take all his anger and stress out on Louis since he was the one he not only hated the most in the world, but also the person that would be available at every point during the day.

And finally here they were, at their moring break at the cafe with their group of friends hanging out.

"I'm honestly suprised Harry and Louid haven't killed eachother yet." Gigi admitted while eating her lunch. "I mean, its Harry and Louis, what else would you expect?" Maya added.

Harry and Louis looked at eachother, both feeling really uncomfortable because of everything thats happened in the two days they were handcuffed.

"Is there anything you learned about eachother?"

"Its only been two days Maya, I doubt." Oh but Niall would certainly loose that bet-infact, they learned more about eachother than anyone at their lunch table.

"The only thing I learned is that Harry snores like pig-or a horse, both actually." Harry gave him a look. "What? Its not my fault! You keep me up!" That was one of the most useless lies Louis has ever told, he will admit that; since this project began he's had no choice but to sleep with Harry, and it was the best sleep he's gotten since 2018.

"Well you keep rolling ontop of me! I don't even get a chance to sleep in peace!" Now they were both lying, how nice.

"HEY!" Niall yelled to grab their attention, and suddenly the entire table got quiet. It was very rare for Niall to yell at someone-espically Louis or Harry.

"Stop it please! Well all this will end in a huge fight, today is already on a rocky start for everyone-lets just try to be nice to one another, please?" Niall was begging, and Louis felt a bit bad for Niall.