End

"And then what happened?"

"What?"

"What happened after you and Louis got back together!?"

Harry looked at Louis fondly, admiring his swift movements while preparing dinner, smiling as he continued explaining to Amy, their daughter, the whole what not of his and Louis' love story. From when they once hated eachother, to now boyfriends of ten years with a house, both stable incomes and lots of supporitive aunts and uncles.

"Quite curious, aren't you?" Harry laughed, she nodded and smiled lovingly at her two fathers.

"Yes! Now tell me!!"

"Well, after that I convinced Louis--"

"-HE BEGGED ME!" Louis added in from the kitchen, cursing under his breath because he couldn't find is favourite knife anywhere--yes, he even had a name for it and everything. He loved that knife dearly.

"--to be in a relationship." Harry shushed Louis and pointed a finger at him because why would he want to tell their twelve year old daughter that he was the one who was begging and pleading for Louis to be with him? He wanted to look cool, and not like a total loser.

"And you agreed-Louis! Put the knife down!" Amy asked Louis whom was hugging his god damn butter knife because he finally found it. She sighed and looked at Harry. "And you're planning on asking him to marry you?" She whispered with a disbelief look on her face.

"Love makes you blind."

"Blind enough to not see that you're being cheated on with a butter knife."

"Oi! Leave Jane out of this!"

"That's it, you two are crazy. Call me when dinner is ready." And with that Amy picked herself up and went into her room, weirded out by the fact that now Louis was yelling at Jane because she fell down and now he needs to wash hear again.

"I'll never understand why you care that much about a butterknife."

"Jane did."

Jane was their one year old baby that passed away. Louis and Harry adopted her through a teenage mother, but she was born with lots of complications and she couldn't make it. Through that her favourite thing to play with was play dough and she LOVED making little burgers and fries for Harry and Louis. She used a butter knife to help shape everything, and when she died Louis was the worst. To this day Louis still honours her by using her butter knife and nicknamed it Jane to keep her in his memory.

Some may call it creepy and weird, but if that contains Louis' heart, then so be it.

"I know, and I still miss her." Louis nodded in agreement but blushed when he felt Harry's hands wrap around his stomach, preping small kisses down his neck as he washed the knife.

"You know, Amy's going to be leaving soon for her friend's house." He whispered, trailing his hand down to Louis' crotch.

"Harry--"

"--And I know you've been dying show me those red panties I bought for you."  Louis' breath hitched but nodded, leaning into Harry's touch, pushing his arse into his crotch area.

"When she leaves, can I have my nasty little way with you darling?"

"Nope."

"Wha-why not?"

"We're visting the others tomorrow and I'd like to be able to move, walk and sit down. Thanks for the offer though." Harry groaned into Louis' neck and sighed but understood, keeping his arms around Louis' waist however.

"Harry I need to continue cooking. Amy leaves at six and it's already five-thirty."

"Let me help you then!"

"Nope."

"Why the hell not?"

"Because you already had a long day at work. Please let me do this."

"Is that your nice way of saying that you want the food edible?"

"Aww, you really do get me." Louis said and that's when Harry pulled away with a playful annoyed look, but started washing up the dishes while Louis continued cooking.

After everything was prepared and they all finished, Louis drove Amy to her friend's house while Harry cleaned up and prepared a movie for them to watch.

While doing all those things, Harry began thinking about his life. How lucky he is to have such an amazing boyfriend whom he loves dearly, an amazing daughter, supporitive friends and an amazing mother.

No longer married to Olivia once Mr. Lynch, Oak, died from a freak car accident. Infact, her and Niall are engaged and are expecting a boy next month. The same day as Louis' birthday, December 24th.

Harry still couldn't believe how things have changed between Louis and himself. It feels like just freshmen year they were at war with one another, and for what? It was all just silly teenage boy misunderstanding.

Louis spilled a coke on Harry, he didn't apologize so Harry spilled juice on him, then the pranks started and then a stupid hatered for one another. It was so stupid and petty, and neither of them could believe that they were so childish as to let a small little thing like that get in between a friendship.

Now it's so hard to imagine their lives without one another.

If curious; Louis was forced to live with Olivia and keep their dating life a secret. When Oak died then they were finally Olivia and Harry were able to divorce, and Louis and Harry were able to come out and be free.

Harry will never forget the day that he came out to his family; Gemma was proud, his mother was crying from happiness and Robin was just cold about it. He didn't care that Harry was in a relationship with a boy--neither that he's bisexual, but infact it bothered him that he basically had a son for no reason since Harry was no longer married.

Harry hasn't spoken to Robin since the wedding of Gemma and Alice, but he still speaks to his mum regularly.

Louis on the other hand can't put the past behind him. Harry hoped that this could be a happy ending for all of them, but Louis wasn't ready to forgive his parents for their neglect.

He still speaks to Lewis--who by the way is dating Marcel--and even managed to get in contact with his siblings whom are either teenagers, married or dating.

So yes, these past ten years have been a very intresting time in their relationship, and honestly Harry wouldn't have it anyother way.

the end....

___________

Goodbye HCTMB, it's been a long journey! Three years and you're finally finished lol.

Good news, I'm thinking of coming back to this account but I'm not sure yet :)

I also think I'll do a bonus chapter if it's highly requested! If it is, lmk what you'd like to see in it :)

ILYGSM
-Nir

(Started: 4th December 2020
Finished: February 5th 2023)