Chapter 5

I don't think I've said this, but Louis doesn't show off his tattoos at all. He usually wears stuff like this:

 He usually wears stuff like this:

Usually he wears those things to cover up his neck and arms

Usually he wears those things to cover up his neck and arms. Nobody knows he has them apart from him and his family. He also wears glasses, just a bit of a help because the photo I used in the first chapter is how he dresses home. He doesn't wear his piercings at school because their not allowed aswell.

Should I include a photo of how Louis looks (in public and in school) in the next chapter? X

Just wanted to make it clear because it may be a bit confusing in the story :)

Liam on the side! X

We're already so close to 2k! :) thanks so much :)

-

It seems that news about Harry and Louis being handcuffed together spreaded like wildfire throught the entire school. After (and during class) everyone had their eyes on them, nobody dared turned their head away-and in seems like everyone seemed to find their situation amusing, but also deadly at the same time.

Eleanor was the first one whom left the class, and even though she tried to hide he phone-Louis could see her texting one of her friends and gossiping about Louis and Harry.

Nobody even dared to say anything though, after all if they get so angry around eachother even for a few minutes, whose to say how aggravated now that their handcuffed?

Nobody wanted to find out to be quite honest, which made them more relieved because they didn't have to get asked a million questions-like right now.

"All I'm saying is that the school is getting charged for manslaughter by the end of 2021" Niall lectured the entire group, giving Louis and Harry a concerned look. "Atleast they'll know whom did the murder"

"Oh shut Maya" Gigi laughed at her sister, smushing her cheeks together a little. "So how are you both gonna cope with one another?" Liam asked intriguingly and began eating his salad.