Chapter 8

Holly on the side X

Thanks so much for over 4K! You all make my day and week :) I can't believe how fast this book is growing, ya'll are amazing! X

Sorry I missed last week's upload, I was really busy with youtube and school :(

Question: did you come from my youtube or did you find this on wattpad? X

Quick reminder: Harry is older than Louis!

Now enjoy :D

-

(Week 1, Day 2)
[Sunday]

-

Louis woke up with a serious back pain the next moring-having to sleep on the floor since Harry denied him to the bed. He cracked a few off his bones before slowly rising up-only to be dropped back down not long after.

Harry was still asleep but was hanging off the bed, but judging by his position Louis already knew Harry was going to pick a fight with him when he woke up.

At first Louis was torn between waking up Harry or just letting him sleep, but after waking up in serious pain-he wasn't going to suffer by himself.

Louis grabbed onto Harry's arm and pulled Harry off the bed, grinning when Harry moaned in pain and was starting to wake up.

"What the fuck." Harry mumbled after his eyes setted into the light. "Why am I on the floor?" Louis shrugged and tugged on the cuffs as a sign to get up and follow him.

After a few minutes of denial from Harry, eventually he gave in and rised up from the floor and was now standing while eyeing Louis up and down.

"You look like garbage"

"And you look like the entire truck" Louis smiled sweetly and began walking into the kitchen where he found everyone already dressed and eating their own breakfast.

"Moring" Louis greeted, and everyone smiled at him and replied back.

"Harry do you mind giving Louis some clothers for church? After we'll go to his place to pick up his stuff" Harry nodded hesitantly at his father, (suprising everyone), and began picking at his cereal-but kept his eyes on Louis whom was pretending not to notice.

"Your going to chruch?" Harry asked after everone left the kitchen to get ready. Louis nodded. "I don't really have a choice, now do I?" Harry raised an eyebrow at him.

"Aren't you gay?"

"Yeah?"

"Then why are you going? You can ask if you don't want to go-they may say no but its worth a chance"

"Because their not supposed to know-nor you, I'm supposed to still be going to chruch and stuff with my family"

"Do they know? Your family I mean" Louis shrugged but nodded. "And they agree with it?"

Harry took Louis' silence as a no.

"Can we not talk about this, please?" Normally Harry would continue and push Louis to the edge, but he wasn't really in the mood so he let it slide but he made a note to ask about it later.