-Chapter Twenty-One-

Hii! You guys have NO IDEA how happy I am that you all are enjoying my story 🥺 Thank you for supporting me and my writing! I'm not able to reply to comments because I need to verify my account but I'm trying to work that out 💕

After a long next day of people giving you high-fives in the halls and asking for pranking tips, you notice everyone is wearing POTTER STINKS badges that are enchanted to change colour and spin.

Recently, Harry Potter, a famous fourth year, was chosen to be in the Triwizard Tournament. You had to be over the age of seventeen to enter so everyone thought he had cheated somehow. Ron and him were in an argument which you hated to see them in.

"Hey."

You walk up to Harry while he's sitting on a bench in the hallway and sit down beside him.

"Hi, Y/n." He looked as if he was planning a murder in his head. So concentrated on his thoughts.

"Am I interrupting something? I mean you look like your really concentrated." You chuckle.

"Oh, um.... Sorry, no." He leaned closer to you so that no one else around would hear. "Dragons. That's the first task. We have to fight off dragons."

"Oh, shit. If you die in this tournament, me and the Twins' going to find the person who put your name in there and kill them."

Harry gave you a concerned look, like he was genuine scared.

"Sorry. It's just you mean a lot to The Weasleys, Hermione, Sirius, Me, Neville and so many other people. And I don't think your going to die. You're so strong Harry. You can win this."

He awkwardly smiles and you pull him into a warm hug.

"If you ever need someone to talk to about girls or just about anything in general, I'm here."

He nods and goes back to his original concentrated face.

...

You ran down the almost empty corridor, each step echoing through the castle. Class was going to start soon and you needed to talk to the headmaster before it started.

You rounded the corner to the entrance of Dumbledore's office. He was standing outside of the tall, bronze phoenix statue, just nodding to students passing by.

I didn't know the password anyway so this is good.

"Professor!" You pant, slowing down your pace while getting closer to him.

He turned to you and had the same look on his face he always did.

"Yes, Miss Y/L/N?" He said in his old, raspy voice.

"You're a very powerful and wise wizard, possibly the best ever... so why didn't you reverse the taffy or drink some sort of potion to undo the voice changer?"

"Mr Weasley. He deserved the spotlight, just like you said. I too have noticed that his brother is more well known."

"Oh. Um... thank you for doing that. I won't tell George about this." You smile.

"Now, you better get to class, Y/N. I believe you have defence against the dark arts soon."