-Chapter Eighteen-

Enjoy this beautiful picture of Dean 🤠
Sorry if this chapter has spelling mistakes. I didn't read it over 💕

"So, Y/N." Lee sad, turning your attention to him. "Who do you think your going to the ball with?" He raised a flirtatious eyebrow at you which made you giggle.

"It's far away. I'm not going to think about it right now." You reply, imagining dancing with the twins on a big, open dance floor.

The Gryffindor common room was warm because of the roaring fire. There was a charm put on it to make sure it couldn't burn out. The twins had tried countless times to put it out with water, pumpkin juice, and other various liquids, but it never worked. Only the person who cast the spell could put it out, and that was McGonagall.

"Who do you think you're going to take, Lee?" You ask him, your mind now of the topic of dancing with Fred and George.

"There's this one Ravenclaw girl who's smoking hot but then there's this Slytherin chick who would totally look great with me. Ooh, maybe-."

You quickly cut him off by saying, "Okay, Lee. That's good, thanks."

The twins were quite quiet throughout this whole Yule Ball conversation. That is until Lee asked them who they wanted to take.

"So, Weasley's. Who do you two want to take."

They were both leaning against the couch, now glowing pink.

"Well, it's kind of obvious, isn't it?" Fred said, rubbing the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed.

"We were waiting for Y/N to make her decision, and whoever she chooses was going ask her and they other would.... well.... go with someone else." George caught your glimpse and quickly looked away.

"Wait." You say. "You guys think I'm going to be able to choose before Christmas?"

They exchange glances and turn to you.

"Well, yeah. That's like a month and a bit from now." Fred said.

You swallow hard.

"Do you guys not understand how hard this is for me? I mean I'm probably going to ruin the relationship with the twin I don't pick! I love you both and I can't just choose. You both mean the absolute fucking world to me and....  I hate to say it, but I want you both! I know, it's insane and it can't be that way but please just respect that this is a hard decision."

Somewhere in your rant, Lee had just gotten up and left, knowing that it was about to get ugly.

"Well then why not just date us both?" George said suggestively.

"No, I can't do that."

"Well, we'll wait for you to make your decision but one of us were really hoping to go to the ball with you."

After a long pause you break the silence.

"Will you boys take me on one more date each?"

They look at each other and grin.

"Of course, Y/N." Fred said sweetly.

"It would be my honour." Says George.

"Don't you mean our honour, George?"

"Nope. Y/N is a lady and she needs to be treated like one. I'm the only one who can do that."

George saying this makes you smile silently.

"Oh yeah? Well I can treat her like a lady, too, you git." Fred fumed from across the table.

George winked at you before going back to talk to his brother. This causes you to blush and laugh under your breath.

"Who you calling a git, you git?"

"You." Fred's devilish grin was hot, to be honest.

Sometimes the twins comebacks weren't the best, especially right now.

While your mind slowly wandered, George tackled his brother to the ground, pushing the table over to crush your legs.

You let out a surprised yelp. Everyone in the common room turned their heads to the fighting twins.

They were both struggling and muttering words like "git", "arsehole" and you even heard your name in there a few times.

Unable to get the heavy table off your legs because you were pushed up against the couch, you yell for the boys to stop.

"George! Get off your brother, now!"

God, I sound like Molly.

He ignored you and continued to pin his older brother to the ground. George looked up and you and was caught off guard.

Fred pulled him down and was now pinning him to the floor by sitting on him and holding his forearms to the ground.

"Fred! Get off!" He shook from underneath his brother to tried  his best and rock Fred off.

"You always win! You win everything thing and I always end up on the bottom!"

At first, everyone though George was talking about the play fight they have until your name got tossed in there.

"Everyone calls us "Fred and George" for a reason! God, our own mother can't even tell us apart. The only person who can is Y/N! She's the only one who doesn't see me as the lesser twin and I'm going to lose her to you, just like I always do!" He breathed heavily until Fred got off him.

As soon as Fred stepped away, George ran up to his dorm.

Fred lifted the table off of you.

"Are you okay?" He offered you a loving hand but you refused and got up yourself.

"Yeah, I'm fine. But he's not." You point up the stairs. "I'm going to go talk to him."

And you leave Fred there, the centre of attention and embarrassed.