-Chapter Thirty-One-

Idk what this picture is. 😭
This is just a super quick fill-in cuz I don't have enough time to write a whole chapter. If you don't want to do this with the twin you chose in this chapter, you can just say you guys went back to dancing.

You and (twin you chose) ran up the steps of Gryffindor tower to his dorm room. As soon as the both of you got inside, he gave out an exited chuckle.

"Do you really want to do this? If you don't, we can go back to the hall and dance."

When you reassure him it's okay, he places his thumb and index finger on your chin and pulls you into a deep kiss. When you start to loosen his bow tie, he smiles into the kiss. His hands wander to the back of your dress and he starts to unzip it.

The dress falls to the ground in one swift motion and (twin you chose) rests his hands on your bare shoulders, melting at the touch of your warm skin.

He steps back for a quick second to admire you, breathing heavily.

"Merlin, your stunning." He mutters before pulling you back in for the kiss. You begin to unbutton his trousers and he slips his jacket off.

Once he's in nothing but his messily unbuttoned shirt and underwear, you both crawl onto his bed. He takes his wand from the night stand and waves it at the door, whispering muffliato...

I'm sorry if you were expecting more. It's just that I don't feel comfortable writing smut yet and I hope you all understand.