-Chapter Ten-

I hope you like this picture of deadric :)

Fred was out of the hospital wing now and he still hadn't heard about you and George's kiss. You were wondering if George was ever going to tell his brother

Of course he's going to tell him! You thought to yourself. They're twins! But maybe George wants it to be a secret so he can have me to himself....

It was clear that both the twins had a crush on you. You could see it in the way they looked at you when you smiled.

You were talking with a fourth year named Justin, when you felt a firm finger tap your shoulder. Justin looked over your shoulder and his facial expressions became a mix of anger and surprise.

You quickly turn your head and see someone you wish you hadn't.

"Cedric."

"Y/N...." He looked down at his feet. "I need to talk to you."

You contemplated in your mind if you should talk with him. You take a deep breath in and look up at him.

"Fine. But you have two minutes."

He smiles wide and you tell Justin you'll see him later on.

You sit down on the couch and he tells you about how bad he felt.

"Listen, Y/N. I know how much the twins mean to you and how they're like family to you. I just felt mad that you never looked at me and laughed with me like you do with them. So when I saw you and Fred arguing, I thought that fighting him could be a way to win you over but I was wrong. It made things worse and I'm really sorry. You and the twins are both great people I just.... I really like you and you mean so much to me and I didn't want to lose you. We've been friends for so long and I can fucking lose you, Y/N!"

It was true. You and Cedric had been friends for quite a while. When he was in his fourth year and you were in your third, you became really good friends. Some boys in your year were being rude to you by calling you names but Cedric (being older) came and scared them off. The twins were away on a trip that week so they weren't there to comfort you.

Cedric was defending himself but he did go over the top while fighting with Fred but he was one of your best friends and you didn't want to lose him either.

"Ced, I-I... I need more time to think about if I can forgive you or not." You play with your hands behind your back while Cedric looks away.

"Dammit, Y/N! I love you and these past few days have been hard not seeing you."

"Cedri-."

He cut you off by leaning in and kissing you. Your noses brush together swiftly and his firm lips pushed against yours.

You quickly pull back and your eyes widen in surprise.

"I-i...." You try and say something but the words won't come out. "Cedric what the bloody hell was that!"

"A kiss." He frowned, knowing you didn't like it.

"Ced, that wasn't cool. I was telling you I need more time to think and you kiss me?"

"I'm sorry, Y/N! Your just so beautiful and-."

You turn to leave and you take a few steps before he grabs your wrist and spins you around to face him.

You without thinking slap him across the face and he lets go. A red mark across his left cheek and his eyes look scared.

"Cedric, I need way more time now. Goodbye."