-Chapter Thirty-

For all of you shifters, here's an angel number that I saw on my clock😌

"(Twin you chose)?" You say quietly.

He turned around to see you farther behind than he was.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" He asked, walking up to you and taking your soft hands in his once again. You look up at him.

"I know this may be way too soon. But we've known each other for so long, and... I love you." He's lost for words. The way you looked tonight, how soft and sweet your voice was, he melted at those words.

"You and I have always had a stronger connection than you and my brother. All the moments we've shared. I love you, too."

You simply just smile, blushing. Taking your hands out of his, you cup his jawline. He tucks a small strand of curled hair behind your ear and leans down to kiss you.

Kissing (twin you chose) in the middle of the hallway. Never thought I'd be here.

His lips were soft but firm. The way he moved them made your eyes quickly flutter shut. He hummed against the kiss and that caused you you bring your spare hand up to the back of his  head. Your fingers tangled in his long, ginger hair.

You smile while still kissing. The faint ballroom music playing in the back and even the quick breeze that flew through the castle.

Only you and him mattered. No one else. This moment was for the two of you. Fred, Angelina, they were all out of mind. (Twin you chose) was all that you were thinking about.

After a solid three minutes, (twin you chose) pulled away from the kiss, heavily breathing.

"Wanna go walk through the courtyard?" He asked you. When all you did was nod positive, he grinned and stuck his hand out for you to grab.

You slowly take it, giggling at how much of a gentleman he was being.

The two of you run through the castles halls and corridors and the click-clacking of your shoes was so loud, you couldn't hear the music anymore.

You finally get to the second courtyard of the school and once you get there, (twin you chose) spins you around. He pulls you into a hug with your head against his chest. You swore you could feel his heartbeat and when he played with the end of your hair, you melted.

"Wanna slow dance?" He asked, leaning away from the hug but still keeping his arms around you.

"But there's no music?" You say.

"Why do we need music? Why can't we just dance?" He said calmly, smiling wide.

All you do I grin and he pulls you in once more. You wrap your arms around his broad torso and he sits his chin on your head. You close your eyes but when (twin you chose) says something, you open them.

"You're short." He smirked, obviously trying to get a rise out of you.

"Well, you're tall." I say, crossing my arms in from if my body.

"Is that supposed to be an insult?"

"Yes."

"Well I don't take it as one." His smirk grew when he saw your facial expression change to fake-angry.

"This is boring. Let's go to my dorm." He winked, which made you uncross your arms.

Oh my Merlin. Is this really going to happen?! 

You turn away from him and run into the castle. When he doesn't follow, you wave him over and he smiles.

"I thought you were running away from me. I was scared that I might have scared you off." He grinned, running over.

"Your dorm or mine?" You ask as you both pick up speed to a jog.

"Probably mine. The guys and I have a word that we write on the door if was have a girl (or guy) over."

"Alright then."