Chapter Thirty-Two

You can't escape it 😈😂

"You and (twin you chose) did it!!! AHHHHH!" Angelina screamed, sounding like she was trying to tell the whole hall.

"Woah, woah! Angie! Keep it down!" You say, almost spitting out your pumpkin juice.

"Was it good?" She asks with a dirty smirk.

"I'll tell you another time. I don't want any first years hearing our conversation."

Just then, as if on queue, (twin you chose) strutted into the Great Hall with a spring in his step. He seemed... happier than usual.

"Speak of the devil." Angie says, poking at her scrambled eggs. When she sees you roll your eyes, she says, "Only joking. You two are cute."

(Twin you chose) ran up and slid onto the bench beside you, lightly pressing a kiss on your cheek.

"Hii, (twin you chose)." Angelina says teasingly, eyeing you.

"Hi, Angelina." He says in a mimicking tone, identical to how she said it.

"How was your night?" She asks casually. He looks over to you, clearly now knowing that Angelina had found out.

"Amazing. You?"

"I had lots of fun." She wasn't making eye contact with either of us.

"You know, don't you." He says, blushing.

"Of course I know! And you two are a couple now, too!" She squeals, alarming some other Gryffindor students.

You look to (twin you chose) and giggle.

"I told her. Guilty!" You say, putting up your hands in defence.

"Wow, you really outed us like that." He joked.

You heard footsteps running towards you and turn around. (Other twin) was running over and then slid beside his twin.

"Hey, (Freddie/Georgie)." You smile, grabbing (twin you chose's) hand under the table.

You squeeze it.

Once for I, four for Love, three for You.

An announcement with McGonagall's voice came on the loud speaker.

The first class of the day will be starting in ten minutes.

"We better get going soon. It takes so long to get to Divination from here."