-Chapter Five-

"Now you all know the drill." Molly said, sternly but still with a friendly tone.

"Ginny, why don't you go first this time?" Arthur said. He put his hand sweetly on his daughters shoulder.

"Alright." She looked from her mum to her dad and ran for the barrier. She was going full speed towards the brick wall, but as you know, she went right through.

Molly and Arthur went next, then Harry and Ron.

"Ladies first." The twins say in unisons, matching smirks on their faces.

You giggle and turn your trolley to face the tall brick wall. You take a deep and long breath in. You only got to do this a few times a year, every time you did was special. You run towards the wall and just before you get there, you lift yourself up by your arms and put your feet on the bar beneath the handle bar.

You make it through and see Arthur helping Ron lift his things off his trolley, Ginny getting on the train with her friends, and Harry staring at a pretty Ravenclaw girl named Cho Chang.

You move off to the side so that the twins don't run into you. Just then, the two identical redheads make it through the wall. You look up at the clock.

"We've got five minutes to get our stuff on the train and find a compartment." You say.

...

"This one looks good." Fred said, peeking into an empty compartment. He slid open the door and plopped himself down on one of the red seats. You take a seat beside George and across from Fred. When you sit down beside George, Fred makes a tiny pouty face that you  probably weren't meant to see.

"By the way, y/n, I like your cardigan. The colour compliments your eyes." George says, touching the end of your sweater.

"Thank you, George!" You say, grinning at the compliment.

"Uh- y/n. Well I like everything about your outfit! It uh- compliments your.... face." Fred stutters.

You furrow your brow in confusion.

"Thanks...?" You say, trying to sound friendly

After a few moments of awkward silence, you asked the boys if they wanted to play twenty-one questions with you.

"What's that?" Fred asked. His cheeks were still blush pink from the conversation before.

"Pretty much we just ask each other twenty-one one questions back and forth. It's a muggle game my brother taught me."

"Alright. You start." George says in the middle of a yawn.

"Hmm." You think to yourself. "There's not much I don't know about you two...."

"Ya!" Fred says. "We know everything about each other. I mean we've been best friends since first year. Maybe this wasn't the best idea."

"Yeah. Maybe exploding snap would be better." You suggest.

Just then, George yawns and leans his head on your shoulder. You internally jump and then smile.

"Someone's tired." You say in between giggles.

You catch George winking at Fred and look from one twin to the other. Fred's face goes pink again.