-Chapter Four-

"It's the last day before school starts. What are you six going to do today?" Arthur asked.

It was a crisp morning, dew drops on the windows. You were woken up by the smell of fresh pancakes Molly made in honour of it being the last day of summer.

"Well I was hoping we could have a water balloon fight. It's something muggles do in the summer but we'll have to see how my leg is doing later on." You say, stuffing your mouth with the delicious buttermilk fluff.

"Wait, so is it like balloons full of water?" Ginny asked, reaching for the syrup.

"Yeah! And you throw them at each other! We could all get our bathing suits on and have a huge fight!" You say.

When you said bathing suit, the twins seemed to be more enthusiastic about the idea.

"How does you leg feel now, y/n?" Molly asked. "I do hope it's feeling better."

You put your fork down and swallow the bit of food that was just in your mouth.

"It's feeling a lot better actually! I'm able to walk, which is good. I guess sleeping it off was a good choice."

"That's good, dearie."

...

The day had gone from a crisp morning to a hot, sweaty afternoon. After lunch you packed up your things for school and you were excited to spend the rest of the day swimming in the lake and having water balloon fights. You changed from your jumper and sweats into a black cropped tank top and blue jean shorts. You put your (your hair colour) hair in two messy braids with white hair elastics.

"Y/n! Come down! We're going to start soon!" Fred yells up the staircase.

"Coming!" You holler back.

You slip on your high top black Converse and take the steps two at a time. When you get to the kitchen, Molly says
"Now don't work yourself too hard out there. We wouldn't want another incident."

...

"So what are the rules?" Ron asked.

"Quite simple actually." You start. "You just take a balloon and throw it at somebody."

You pick up a purple balloon that looked as if it was going to burst already. You quickly throw it at George's chest and it explodes, leaving a stain of water on his shirt.
He gasps and picks one out of the big plastic tub and loads his arm behind his head, ready to throw it at you.

''No! Not yet!'' You scream, holding out your hand but it was too late.

There was a moment of silence before everyone soon grabed armfulls of balloons and started to run away from each other.

You run over towards the house and pull your slightly wet shirt over your head, your black bathing suit top underneath. The twins heads turn in your direction, then to each other. They nod and run towards you. You could see Ginny in the far field pelting Ron with balloon. Ron fell to the ground as Harry joined her.

Your eyes grow wide when the twins chase after you.

''That's not fair! I don't have any balloons!" You squeal, getting hit in the back. You then get the great idea to run over to the others. You ran and hid behind Ginny.