-Chapter Three-

| YOUR POV|

You can hear the twins whispering voices. You can't quite make out what their saying but you hear chunks of the conversation.

You heard Fred's voice say "Well l almost kissed her."

George then said "Well I complimented her. Their voices were very faint.

"Guys?" You say, trying to sit up.

The both look at you in shock.

"Y/N!" They say in unisons, hopping up and running over to you.

"Thank goodness you're alright!" Said Fred, kneeling down in front of you. "Also, lie back down, we'll get you some tea." He paused. "George go get her some tea." He nodded towards the kitchen.

You giggle.

George got up and said "Anything for, m-lady." And bowed.

When he left to the kitchen Fred stroked your hair.

"So what happened?" You ask him.

"You don't remember? How far back can you remember from tonight?" He said, looking concerned.

"Um." You think hard. "I remember we had a fire and we played hide and seek and  I think that's it."

He looks down.

"So you don't remember what happened behind the log, huh." He looks away, still playing with your hair.

You sit up quickly. "Fred Gideon Weasley you tell me now what happened behind that log."

Just then, George walked in and Fred took his hands back.
"What kind of tea do you guys want?" He asked.

"Uh- just peppermint. It's y/n's favourite." He glanced at you with a smirk.

Then George left and he smiled at you and said "I'm just glad your alright."

"What time is it, anyway?"

"Probably about midnight." Fred said, causally. "So after this tea we should all get some rest."

...

George came with some tea and graham crackers and the three of you sat there and talked for a while.

"I love you two." You say, looking from George to Fred. 

"Yeah? Well we don't like you." George says, crossing his arms and looks away.

After, you purposely make a pouty face to look sad. They then both jump up and sit on either side of you on the sofa, putting their heads on your shoulders. They hug you.

"I'm only joking." George says. "We looooovvveee you."

"Yeahhhh." Fred said, graham cracker in his mouth.

"Okay, up you get! I need to go get changed out of these bloody clothes. I'll have a shower in the morning." You shake them off your shoulders and attempt to stand up.

"Ah-ah-ah. You stay here. I'll grab you some comfy clothes." Said Fred, hoisting himself up.
"Are your grey sweatpants and jumper okay?"

"If you could also bring me my slippers that would be wonderful." You smile up at him.

He gave you a thumbs up and tip-toed up the stairs. George's head still on your shoulder. You let out a sigh, leaning your head back.

"What's troubling you?" He asks. He grabbed your hand in his and looked at you with his chocolate brown eyes.