- Chapter Twenty-Eight-

Y'all, this photo 🤭😌

Waking into The Great Hall felt more special than it ever had. It was enchanted to snow, but the thing was, the snowflakes never landed on the ground. Streamers and Christmas trees were all around the room along with multiple large round tables.

As soon as you walk in, you and (twin you chose) were arm in arm, with Angie and her date a few feet in front of you.

You look up at the ceiling in amazement. The hall was so beautiful, as were all the girls in there.

(Twin you chose) looked down at you and how beautiful you looked. He loved everything about you. Your personality and how clumsy you were. How you looked stunning without even trying, and one of him favourite things. How much you cared for your friends and family.

TWIN YOU CHOSE POV

I could barely form words at how amazing Y/N looked. They had always looked gorgeous, but especially right now. Heck, Y/N looked in the mornings right after they woke up!

I couldn't focus on the decorations or the people. Only Y/N.

We had our arms linked and we walked over to an empty table with (twin you chose) and Angelina, his date. Angie looked good, too, but I only had eyes for Y/N.

BACK TO YOUR POV

The Triwizard March had started playing and as soon as it did, you look up at your handsome date. He smirks down at you which gives you major butterflies.

The tall doors to The Great Hall bursted open on beat. Four sets of couples fast-walked into the hall. Cedric with Cho Chang, a beautiful Ravenclaw girl. Fleur Delacour with her date Roger Davies, who was also a Ravenclaw. Viktor Krum with Hermione, who looked so pretty and lastly, Harry with Parvati Patil.

They all came in, couple by couple and took their places on the empty dance floor. The March died down and you look over at Harry who had clearly been staring at Cedric's date.

(Twin you chose) leaned in beside you, very close to your ear. His warm breath against your skin caused goosebumps to form.

"I know that you got all prettied up and what not..." He started. "But I don't know if I want to dance. If you do, that's totally fine, but I kinda want to go and run through the school while it's empty."

He slowly pulls away and gives you a suggestive look, raising his eyebrow.

You give him a toothy grin and nod positive.

The music had started and people were already on the dance floor. No one would notice if you left, since (twin you didn't choose) and Angie were already dancing.

"Okay, we need to quickly get out of here." You whisper back, grabbing his hand.

"This is gonna be awesome."