-Chapter Twenty-Seven-

"You ready?"  You ask Ginny, since she looked as if she had seen a ghost.

"I'm scared. What if he doesn't like my dress?" She was worried, face red.

"He'll love it, trust me. You truly look beautiful." You say, straightening yourself out.

Ginny was going with Neville Longbottom, a Gryffindor boy who was a year older than she was. Angie was going with (twin you didn't choose) since they were both friends, but you insisted it was something more.

Hermione Granger was going with the Durmstrang champion and Bulgarian quidditch legend, Viktor Krum. Which reminded you so much of Aleksander, the boy you ran into before your date with George.

"You girls readyyyyy?!" Angelina squealed, clearly excited for the ball.

"Yes!" You, Ginny and Hermione yell which gives you awkward looks from others.

"We all have to go down at the same time. It will make everyone's heads turn." You enthuse.

Everyone took a deep breath and Angelina counted to three with her fingers, indicating when to go down.

All four of you nod and get ready to make an entrance by walking down the Grand Staircase.  The second you turn the corner you can see Neville, George, Fred all standing at the bottom of the stairs. The twins were leaning up against the wall, talking about something that couldn't be hear from where you were.

Neville was standing nervously with his hands in front of him near the wall opposite from the twins.

Then, there was Krum standing in between both the boys, right in the middle of the stairs.

At first, Fred and George didn't notice you girls, but the second they did, their eyes went wide at you and Angie. Neville saw Ginny and smiled quite cutely and Viktor was there, trying to keep a straight face, but couldn't at Hermione's beauty.

Everything was like slow motion. Seeing (twin you chose) smiling at you, trying not focus on your footwork because of your heels. You were like a princess in his eyes. The way your hair bounced at your shoulders with each step. He was astonished at how gorgeous you looked.

All the other boys were looking at you, Hermione, Angelina and Ginny in the exact same way.

I'm glad my girls get to feel like a princess tonight.

Once you reach the bottom after what feels like an eternity of smiling at (twin you chose), you reach the bottom.

"I- um." He tries to say, but can't make out words.

"You look very handsome, (Freddie/Georgie)." You say, looking him up and down. He was wearing black dress robes identical to (other twin).

"And you look-." He starts. "Absolutely beautiful, Y/N."

You looked over to see all the other boys saying the same thing to their dates. All the girls were blushing at the compliments.

The Hufflepuff's from the other day who were being rude to Jenna even gasped at the way you looked.

Angie and (twin you didn't choose) walk over to you and (twin you chose), smiling.

"You guys look great." You say, waving towards their attire.

"Thanks, Y/N. So do you guys." (Twin you didn't pick) says.

And just like that, they had left and the night was starting.

"Care to dance, Miss (Y/L/N)?" He asked, bowing obnoxiously.

"I'd love to, Mr. Weasley." You hold out your hand and he plants a little peck kiss in the centre.

"Then, let's go." He says. He sounded very excited.