-Chapter Fourteen-

I'm going to start doing more chapters but they will be shorter than my usual ones.

Down in the Gryffindor common room, You, the twins, Angelina and Lee were all sitting on the sofas near the fireplace. It was a cold night outside and you were so happy to have the fireplace there.

"So, Y/N...." Angelina starts.

"Yes, Angie?"

Does she know about my dates with the twins?

"You and the twins have been really secretive lately and Lee and I have noticed." She eyes you and the twins suspiciously.

"Yeah. Angelina is right."

You glance at George and Fred to see what their reactions are to this conversation. They give you a nod, allowing you to tell them what was going on.

"I went on dates with the twins."

Lee and Angie just look at you like they were before.

"Wait, both of the twins?" Lee asks, looking from Fred to George and then back to you.

"Well, I went on a date with both of them and um.... I'm going to have to choose who I want to date in the end. It's bad, I know." You tell the two Gryffindors.

Fred sits up and puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Wait but Y/N..." He starts. "What do you mean, in the end?"

"Well I can't possibly decide now. I need to wait a little longer. I mean it's going to be hard to choose." You tell Fred, inhaling sharply.

"Y/N told me she doesn't want to choose." Angelina muttered to Lee, but saying it loud enough for the twins to hear.

"It's getting tired and I need time to.... think." You say, getting up from the sofa.

"I'll walk you back if you want, Y/N." George says, glaring at his brother.

"Oh, uh." You were too tired to care. "I think I'm alright to go by myself but thank you."

You wish everybody a goodnight and head off to the Hufflepuff common room.

...

Once you get to your dorm, none of the other girls were there and you knew why. There was a birthday party for a popular Slytherin in their common room.

As you walk through the door, you see a little pink heart-shaped box with pink lace placed in the centre your bed.

You walk over and read the tag.

Y/N,

These are for you. I hope you like them lots, luv.

- Freddie

Fred did call you luv a lot. But something about the hand writing made it suspicious. Fred's writing was a kind of chicken scratch, but in a good way.

Maybe he just wanted to make it look nice for me.

As much as you were tired, you were really in the mood for a sweet. You undo the pink lace on the box and smoothly take off the lid.

Inside are twelve little chocolates in different shapes. There are squares, circles and hearts.

Some were white chocolate while others were milk or dark.

"Aw, I'll have to write Freddie later thanking him for this." You say aloud, taking a heart shaped one and putting it in your mouth.

You nod at the amazing taste and eat a few more then put the box into your bedside table drawer.

You get your pyjamas on and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth but while looking in the mirror you felt different.

You had completely forgotten about the twins and your dates with them.

Now the only person on your mind was...