-Chapter Nineteen-

This is a really good chapter so get ready :)

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Go away." A familiar, muffled voice says from the other side of the door.

"Georgie, it's me." You sigh heavily, knowing he probably won't let you in.

After a ten second pause, he finally says, "Come in." And you push open the door.

It was really cold in the twins dorm, at least compared to the heat of the common room. George was sitting on his bed, still crying.

You walk over and take a seat beside him, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"It's okay to cry. We all do it." You comfort him.

"I don't want to seem weak around you. But I mean, what's the point. You're never going to be my girlfriend." He says in between sniffles.

"George. It's taking me a really long time to decide who I'm picking and thats because I love you both. In my eyes, your not lesser than Fred. I just want you to know that." You begin to stroke his long, red hair.

"Thank you, Y/N. You know, you're the only person who says "George and Fred"." He looks up at you with his puffy eyes and manages a smile.

And while sitting there with the redhead in silence, an idea popped into your mind. A great idea that would help George get the recondition he deserves.

You hop off the bed, surprising George, and it makes a squeaking sound from the posts.

"Hey, George?"

"Yeah, Y/N?"

"Wanna pull an epic prank. One without Freddie?" You ask him, grinning wildly. "Just think about it! It could be on Snape, Mad - Eye, even Dumbledore!" You enthuse.

He open his mouth to say something, but no words came out.

"Thats it! We'll change Dumbledore's voice before his dinner speech!" At this point you were now pacing quickly, talking rapid fire. "Once everyone realizes, we can get up on the table and bow, so they know it was us! It could land us detention, but who cares!" You had now stopped walking and stood still as a statute, waiting for George's response.

He then said three words that made you run to him.

"Let's do it."

You run and jump onto him with all-fours, causing him to fall over on the bed.

"Yay! I can't wait for everyone to see how you're just as good as Freddie is."

...

The rest of the afternoon was full of planning this epic prank. It was good to see that George was so excited about it. He was finally going to pull a prank without Fred to be there and take all the spotlight.

George grabbed a notepad and pen to write the plan down.

...

"Okay, Y/N. Are you ready?" He asks you.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Next chapter is the prank :)