-Chapter Twenty-Two-

Here's a face reveal for y'all! (updated)

The Yule Ball was coming up soon and you still didn't have a date. Of course you wanted to go with one of the twins, but going with that Bulgarian boy wouldn't be that bad either. You had seen him around school lately, well, it was more like he had been seeing you. Whenever you ended up in the same hallway or room, he would look at you like you were the prettiest girl he had ever seen, mesmerized by your charm. But, you were mainly focused on choosing a twin, even if he was extremely cute.

I guess the twins have had enough of waiting for you to pick because they seemed to be avoiding you a little. At breakfast earlier that week, you were late and as soon as you sat down next to Fred at the table, he left. You brushed it off since he was probably just done his breakfast and had to do something, but not even saying good morning was odd.

It was Thursday morning and you had just finished your second last class of the day. Walking through the halls alone was weird, mostly because the twins or Angelina were usually there. You're minding your own buisness and you're almost at class when you feel two strong arms grab either side of you.

You squeal as you're pulled into an empty spare classroom.

"What the bloody hell, guys! I'm gonna be late to class!"

"Y/N, we need to talk." Fred says while the twins cross their arms identically.

"Why? Uh.. what's up?"

You knew exactly what they were talking about.

"You both mean the world to me and Fred but you need to make a decision soon. We... one of us wants to take you to the ball."

"I don't want to hurt the boy I don't choose! Okay... I'll tell you who I choose tomorrow. But you two need to PROMISE me that you won't be that upset. I'll still love you both, no matter what." You say, a few tears now spilling from your eyes. You were dreading making this descision, but deep down, one of the twins always made you feel more special than the other. There were some things that he did that just made you want to be with him and only him.

"Okay. Meet me at the astronomy tower at eight. Now, um... I need to get to class now."