-Chapter Twenty-Nine-

You and (twin you chose) had successfully snuck out of the hall. They were dead empty with not a single person in them.

Once you were alone right outside the hall he grabbed both your small hands in his large ones and looked you in the eyes.

"I need to take you somewhere."

You laugh a suspicious 'okay' and he lets go of one of your hands to grab a blindfold out from his pocket. "Is it okay if I wrap this over your eyes?" He asked lovingly.

You nod once and smile. "I trust you, (Georgie/Freddie)." You say, still grinning.

Once the blindfold was on, you took the redheads hands and let him guide you down the corridors.

After about five minutes of giggling and your loud steps echoing through the halls, you had arrived to where (twin you chose) wanted to take you. He opens the creaky door and leads you inside from behind you.

"Are we here?" You ask, hands on the blindfold, but not taking it off.

"Yep. You can take the blindfold off now."

You grab the black fabric with both hands and slowly tear it off. When you saw where you were, your head was full of confusion.

"Why the Transfiguration classroom?"

He strutted over to a desk and took a seat in it with a loud, over dramatic thump.

"This is where I first realized I loved you. Sure, I was thirteen, and love was just a word I had never experienced, but I felt it then and there. We were only best friends then, but I saw you laughing at someone's joke from across the classroom..." He gestured over to another desk far from where he was. "That's when I realized I loved you as a friend and you soon you were my crush." He gushed pink when you smiled at him sweetly.

"Aw..." You coo at the tall ginger who was now standing.

He stalked up to you and took your hand once more. "Do a spin for me?" He asked suggestively.

With your hand holding his, you raise your arm above your head and let him twirl you. It felt magical. Well, at Hogwarts most things felt magical but not in a fairytale magical way.

"Why did you bring me here?" You ask, looking up at (twin you chose)'s chocolate brown eyes.

"To ask you this..... I know it's really soon, and that we only started going out recently but I already know I love you. I mean, you chose me over my brother for a reason, right? So will you be my (S/O)?"

( S/O means significant other, so put in whatever you like to be called. Girlfriend, boyfriend, ect.)

You had to think hard about this. Was it too soon?

I love him and I have for a long time. I can't tell him this just yet, but I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but let's save that for another time. We're sixteen. It's normal to have a boyfriend. Okay.

"Yes! I'd love to be your (S/O)!" You squeal, running the short distance to him and wrapping your arms around him. When you pressed your temple to his chest, you felt safe.

I have a (S/O). A (S/O)."  He thought to himself. Having the girl he had like for such a long time was now his (S/O)!

You and him were so happy. But the night wasn't over. (Twin you chose) had so many more ideas of things to do. Setting fireworks off in Filch's office, dangling your legs off the astronomy tower, and dancing outside the hall.

Tonight is going to be so much fun.