-Chapter Two-

This is a long chapter so buckle up :)

The night air was cold. Your nose was pink because of it. Amber coloured sparks flew up into the air from the cackling fire the twins had started. This one they had been allowed to start. Out of no where, George says "It was sweet of you to braid Ginny's hair today. You'd make a great older sister."

You smile up at him.

"It's cold out here. Maybe it isn't a good idea to sleep outside." You say.

"I would have thought you were more scared of sleeping out here because of the bugs, y/n, not the cold."

"Not all girls are afraid of bugs, George."

Just then, you hear a rustling come from the tall grass. You look over at George and he shrugs. Before you can fully turn your head you hear someone yell.
"BOO!"
Fred had jumped out at you and grabbed you.

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" You say, swatting at his legs as he jogged away.

"It's so bloody cold out here." You put up your hood and cross your arms close to your body.

"Yeah. We'll have to cuddle up tonight." Said Fred. "You know, to stay warm."

You felt butterflies flying around in your stomach.

No! They're only my best friends and nothing else. You think.

Fred came and sat down beside you and the three of you talked about school and went over some of your most epic pranks last year.

"OH MY GOSH! Do you remember when we gave Snape a girly voice and he couldn't get rid of it for three whole days!" You say, giggling.

"That was so awesome." Said George.

"So who do you guys think is going to be the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher?" You ask.

Fred and George were all cuddled up in their jumpers and sleeping bags. Their hair was all messy from wrestling earlier that day. They pulled you into the fight and you got a couple of bruises, but at least you beat them.

"Let's not talk about school right now. We only have one day left before we go back so let's make the best of it." Said Fred.

You nod.

"Do you guys wanna do something fun?" You say, out of the blue.

The boys exchange glances. "Like what?" They say together.

"Hide and seek in the dark?" You smirk.

The two of them nod at each other and say "Oh yeah."

You hop up and put your hair in a high ponytail. "LAST ONE TO TOUCH THE HOUSE IS IT!"

All three of you run for the house like your lives depend on it. While running you hear George say from behind you "No fair you were closest to the house!" You ignore him and keep running. You get close and slow down before you hit the house.
You came first, then Fred, then George.

"Fine... I'll be it. But you guys can't go past the pond, house, chicken pen and road. Those are your boundaries. And no hiding in the house. I'm counting to one hundred."

You and Fred run off in different directions. You head towards the pond and Fred head off to where you three had the fire. You try and find a spot behind a big rock but realize it would be too easy.
"What if I just lied down in the grass?" You whisper to yourself. "No. Too easy."
"Lumos." You light up your wand. You don't care if it's cheating. If you can't see, your gonna lose. You know for a fact that Fred is quite competitive.
"READY OR NOT!" You can hear George yell in the distance. You start to panic. You look over to your right and see a tree that had been torn out of the ground. It was lying perfectly on its side. You hop over it and sit down with your knees pressed to your chest. The tree was tall enough to hide you behind it. You lower your wand to the ground to make sure the light bright enough to attract George.