Hi! Please read!

Thank you everyone for everything you've done. All the funny and sweet comments absolutely make my day every time I see them.

I had no idea this story was going to get as much attention as it has, and I couldn't be more grateful.

I also apologize for not having a good posting schedule for the last couple chapters and how the quality of my writing has slowly changed to be worse.

I made the mistake of starting a new story while writing this one, and that story ended up to be some of the best writing I've ever done. (Like Fire And Water).

I never in a million years thought that I would get 15K reads. All I really have to say is thank you. I'm glad that you like my writing and you all make me so happy.

I'm sorry if this story had a horrible ending. It's just that writing this doesn't bring me much joy anymore and it hasn't for a while. I kept on writing it for all of you, but I'm sure you can all imagine what happens after where I left it.

Thank you to all my Weasley Twin simps for reading this story :D

I have another George fanfic which has to be the best I've ever written. If you enjoyed this story, you would probably like Like Fire And Water by me.

Thank you to you, the reader. Whom without you, the success of this story wouldn't have been possible.
I love you all so very much and I hope you enjoyed my writing.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to comment on this line, or DM me.

Lots and lots of love, Maddie