-Chapter Twelve-

Saturday came quickly. Both the boys had kept their distance from each other, but of course that was hard because they shared a dorm and had all classes together.

You had only seen Cedric once in the common room before class. He smiled to you and you just ignored it.

Your date with Fred was at 10:00 pm, which meant you had to sneak out. Why was it so late? You had no clue.

Your date with George would be at 2pm the next day. You were to meet him at the bottom of the main staircase.

You were sitting in your dorm, working on transfiguration homework when you hear a whoosh sound come from the door. A little slip of paper was lying on the hardwood floor.

You set down your pen and get up to grab the paper.

You plop back down on the bed and open the letter, leaning back on your pillows.

Dear Y/N,

Hi! I hope your doing wonderful today. I actually can't wait for later. I just wanted to let you know to dress warm for our date. I'll be outside of your dorm at 10. I'm sorry it's so late, but you'll see why later on. I'll meet you in the common room at ten.

Love, Freddie ♡︎

You smile at the little heart scribbled at the end of the letter. You rip a little piece off the corner of your parchment to write a note back.

Freddie,

See you later ♡︎

xx Y/N

...

Once the clock hits 8:30, you go have a warm shower in the Hufflepuff changing rooms because the water pressure was incredible in there.

The music you were playing echoed through the entire room. The hot water felt so nice after the long cold day you had.

The showers were huge. There was so much room to dance around, which was what you did.

As soon as the most upbeat song on your playlist came on, you immediately break out into dance and song.

she's a super freak..... super freak... she's super freaky...yow!"

"You're a really good singer." Someone laughs from outside the shower curtain. You stop singing.

"Cedric? What the fuck are you doing here! I'm having a bloody shower!"

"Well actually I- um....I."

"You have no explanation. You just wanted to see me naked because my body is all you care about Ced!"

"Y/N! That's not true! I love how you're able to stand up to others for the people you love. Or how whenever you're nervous you play with your hair. And there's so many more things I can list."

"Listen, Cedric. I'm going on dates with the twins this week. After everything you've done, I don't know if I can forgive you. Goodbye."

You hear him sniffle, about to cry.

"Y/N, I love you and I have for a really long time. Please give me one more chance." He says between voice cracks.

"Cedric please just leave me alone."

You were about to start crying, too. No matter how much Cedric meant to you, you need to let him go. He beat up your best friend, kissed you when he knew you didn't want it, and came into the changing rooms when he knew you were showering.