-Chapter One-

"I don't know." You say. "Honestly."

"Oh come on, y/n!" Said George, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah we need to know!" Fred said, over exaggerating the need.

Summers at the Burrow were always fun. Especially Fred and George asking you which twin is cuter.
"Well..." You spin on your heels to face the boys.
"The bridge of Fred's nose is flat while George's isn't and I guess, to me, a flat nose is cuter. That's just me!"
You grab the fuzzy maroon coloured housecoat off the back of the door, slip it on and walk out the door.

You head downstairs taking them step-by-step until you get to the last few. You jump those ones with a big thud, immediately regretting it.
"Well you could even wake up Ron with that noise!"

You look over to the kitchen and see Molly is already working. The pans with eggs and ham, the knitting needles making a pair of mittens, even the feather duster dusting the bookcase. Everything about this house was magical.

"Good morning, Molly." You say with a smile.

"Oh good morning, dear! She turned around and was drying a mug with a rag.
You run up to her and give her a hug. She kissed your forehead and asks "How was your sleep, dear. And don't think I don't know you snuck into the boys room last night."

"Don't worry, Molly. We didn't do anything."
It was easy to tell if Molly was really happy. Her smile was much bigger if she was really happy. Unlike the time Fred showed her the warty toad he found outside, that smile was easily faked. She was so sweet all the time. Well, at least to you. She could actually quite scary some times.

Just then, Percy came walking down the stairs, each step echoing up the tall tower. He came strutting over to Molly.
"Morning, Mum." He said. He gave her a peck on the cheek and sat down.

"Good morning, Dearie." She replied.

After a few seconds of silence you say. "Good morning, Percy." In a sassy tone.

He rolls his eyes and doesn't bother to look up from his newspaper.

BLAM!

There was a smack at the window. The three of you look at each other and say "Errol." blandly in unisons. You hop up from your seat and walk over to the window. You open it up and Errol props himself up on the windowsill. He was holding three letters that you grab from his sharp talons. "Thanks, Errol." You say, patting him on the head. He then flew away and you closed the window back up.

Flipping through the letters you see there's one for Ron, Percy and yourself.

"y/n, darling? Would you happen to know what happened to the twins. The were up already weren't they?" Molly asked.

"Oh I'm pretty sure they went back to bed." You reply. You hand Percy his letter and put the one for Ron on the shiny counter, for him to collect later. You sit down and read the back of the letter for you.

"It's from (your hometown)!" You say, excitedly. You rip open the envelope and a picture of (your pet) falls out.

Dear y/n,

We miss you so very much and can't wait to hear back from you! We sent you a picture of (your pets name) so you wouldn't miss them too much! Send us your owl once you arrive at school! Be sure to tell Molly and the family that we are so very thankful for having you. We hope your having fun!

-Mum and dad Xx

You smile down at the picture of your pet. Sometimes containing smiles were hard.

"Why so cheeky, dear?" Molly asked.

"Oh, my mum and dad sent me a photo of (pets name). They also say a huge thank you for letting me stay."

She grinned. "Anytime! We love having you here!"

Percy opened his mouth as if about to say something but Molly shut him up real quick with a death glare.

About ten minutes of talking went by then Ginny came down the stairs and cheerfully said "Morning everyone!"

"Morning, Ginny." You say. "Would you like me to braid your hair today?"

"Ooh! That's a great idea!" She replied. "And I'm guessing Ron isn't up yet, is he?"

"You know Ron." Molly says. "Breakfast is ready. Why don't you go wake up the boys,       y/n."

"Of course."

...

You get to Ron's bedroom and don't even bother knocking, you knew he was asleep. His room had loads of quidditch posters. At least two on each wall. You look over at Ron, tucked under his colourful quilt. He was drooling more than Fred does, and that was saying something.

"Ron.......RON!" You say, making sure your loud enough for him to hear you. He rolls over and groans. You suddenly have the great idea to shake him.
"RONALDDDDDD!" You scream.

He jumped up, throwing back his covers and said "Spiders!? Where!?" Sounding genuinely scared.

"Ron! Breakfast is ready... and are you alright."

He quickly straightened himself out and said "Yeah I'm good. I'm cool." He looked away, quite embarrassed.

You go over to Fred and George's room but before heading in, you fix your hair and test your breath. You give yourself a nod and head in. As soon as you look inside the boys aren't in their beds. They were sitting across from each other in the middle of the wooden floor. George had a pen and paper and Fred was lying down talking with him. The door creaked and their heads turn to you, like an owl. George quickly hid the pad and pen behind his back.

"What are you two doing....?" You ask.

They both looked lost of words. Finally, George spoke up and said "Oh uh- talking about some....."

Fred then bursted out "Pranks!"

Your mouth dropped dramatically. "I feel offended. I thought I was a part of Triple Trouble as well, but I guess not."

George leaned over to Fred and whispered "Don't worry. She's being sarcastic." He glanced over at you while saying it.

"Okay then." You spin on your heels and head out the door.

"We're sorry!" They said together.

You stop and say "Alright. Now come on breakfast is ready."