-Chapter Thirteen-

I RE-WROTE A LITTLE BIT OF THE LAST CHAPTER WITH YOUR DATE WITH FRED SO IF YOU ALREADY READ IT, PLEASE GO READ IT AGAIN SO THIS WILL MAKE SENSE.
(Or just the few paragraphs before the sum up.)
-Maddie

You ran down the corridors as quick as possible without getting in trouble. The boots you were wearing echo with each light stomp.

You were going to be late to meet George if you didn't hurry. The plan was to meet at the bottom of the main staircase.

You were wearing black lace-up boots, an eggshell white knitted sweater and black jeans with a few little rips in them.

Example to help you imagine
————————————————-

(Imagine your hair and makeup however you like)———————————————————————-

———————————————————————-

You're about to round the last corner before the main staircase but something, or someone, gets in your way. You hit the hard marble floor with a thud.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?" Someone with a very thick accent says, offering you a hand to get back up.

"I am so sorry." He announced. Once he saw your face, he bowed in front of you and kissed your hand which made you blush deeply.

"I must er..... apologize once more for being in your way." He said. You could just make out his words because his accent was so thick.

"Oh, no don't apologize. I was running in the halls when I shouldn't have been."

You had to admit, he was quite attractive. His dark chocolate brown hair was curly and his black piercing eyes were gorgeous. He was clearly a Durmstrang student because of the way he was dressed.

"Hi. I'm Y/N! But I really have to get going. I need to go and meet someone."

"I'm Aleksander Nikolov. It's er.. nice to meet you, Y/N. I'll see you uh.... later."

You give him a wide smile and he bows once more before leaving down the hall.

You were already five minutes late to meet George and this "interruption", that you quite enjoyed, made you an extra few minutes late.

...

"Y/N! There you are!" George says to you when you reach the bottom of the stairs.  "Was beginning to think you weren't gonna show."

"Oh come on, Georgie. You know I wouldn't do that."

He smiles and says, "You look really pretty today. I mean you look pretty everyday but today you look especially pretty."