Deal

JK POV

"Dad...?"

This man was the man that abused me and ruined my childhood. The grudge I held against him was gone though since V came into my life. He was the man that sold me into a lab where I met V but he was also the man that caused me pain. I didn't know what to feel once I saw his disgusting face.

"J-Jungkook?" He stuttered shocked.

"My name is JK. Get it right." I snarled at him.

"Well... why don't you come on inside" he offered. I was confused. Why is he all of a sudden acting so nice. I thought he hated me.

"Well don't mind if I do" V said walking right in only to gasp at the interior design.

"Sorry but who are you?" My father asks.

"Oh me? My name is V. Pleasure to meet you"

I could hear the sarcasm in his voice and mentally chuckled.

I followed V inside the house.

"Have a seat. I'll go fetch us some tea."

"Seriously... I still can't believe you lived here." V said admiring every single thing in the house.

A few minutes passed and still no one was in sight. I was starting to feel uneasy in this place. Were they planning something. I was lost in thought that I didn't realize a women walk into the living room.

"Hello son. Are you alright?" She asks.

"Don't call me son because you were never a mother and I have never been better, thanks for asking." I respond.

"Well I'm glad you feel the same way because you were only a waste of money for me." She laughs, completely changing. What a two faced bitch. I role my eyes at her words.

"I bet your here to ask us why we sold you. If you're thinking it's for money, you are absolutely correct. We sold you for more money. You were only a mistake." She says.

"YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW" V finally explodes. "YOU KNOW WHAT. I AM GLAD YOU SOLD JK BECAUSE NOW HE DOESN'T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU DISGUSTING PEOPLE. WE COULD EASILY DESTROY YOHR WHOLE HOUSE AND KILL YOU IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE SO YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR TRAP HOLE RIGHT THIS INSTANT."

I looked at V and gave him a small grin. I'm glad I have V here with me now.

I turned to my so called mother. "He's right.... Spending so much time in a lab does something to us. You wouldn't even imagine. We could kill you and destroy everything here easily. Maybe I will." I say using my super strength to life up the first thing I see, the couch. Only one hand was needed to lift up the large white couch.

"G-GET OUT YOU MONSTER" She yelled and that's when my so called father came running in to the living room.

"Calm down Jungkook I mean JK. How about we make a deal." He said.

"What deal." I respond still carrying the couch.

"You can have as much money as you want. I can provide you and V a house and fund for everything. You can live in luxury without working." He says.

"Well what's the price then?" I ask.

"You become our son again." He says staring me in the eyes.

"No way. You're just gonna sell him again or use him as a money gaining mechanism. We aren't dumb. You just want to use him to earn even more money." V says glaring.

"Don't listen to him son. He is still a child. I am an adult. I know what's best for you." He says.

"Come on JK we came for revenge right?" V turns to me with pleading eyes.

In all honesty the deal didn't seem that bad. I could live the life I wanted with V. We could finally have money. I could buy V anything he wanted to eat and make him happy but...

"Son, imagine the life you could live. You would be happy." He kept trying to convince.

"JK..." V whispers.

"Your right I could live a happy life" I say.

"That's the smart mov-

"With V" I interrupt and throw the couch through the window.

V smiles at me and hugs me. "I almost doubted you for a second there." He whispers into my ear.

"I would never." I whisper back.

"YOU MONSTERS GET OUT RIGHT NOW." The women yelled. "WHERE ARE THE SERVANTS"

My "parents" were now furious. Their faces were so red it looked as though they were tomatoes.

"YOU WERE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE" my dad yelled out but I didn't care.

"Let's have some fun" I say to V and he seemed to understand what I meant.

"Shall we" V says and unfolds his wings flying in the house.

My parents were staring at him with widened eyes. My dad was rushing to the telephone.

"We shall" I say and fly up as well.

We flew around the house breaking everything we saw. V was swinging the chandelier back and forth as all the glass pieces dropped down shattering. I was quick to destroy the phone before he could reach there.

It was absolute chaos in the house. I punched the walls so that they would break down. It looked as though an earthquake occurred. V started chasing my "mother" as she screamed. It was honestly such a funny sight.

Suddenly we heard sirens outside the house.

"Your in trouble now." Said the bodyguard or butler that first opened the door as he walked in with the other servants. Blue and red lights were flashing through the window.
I quickly flew down with V following to hide our wings from the people outside.

suddenly the door was broken down and a bunch of people in uniform came piling in.

"Hands on your head. Your under arrest. Anything you say or do will be used against you in court"