Normal?

V POV

"Well how about we get to know each other better." Jimin asks us.

We didn't respond.

"Uh how bout I start then" Jimin says scratching the back of his neck. "Well hi I'm Park Jimin and I'm 18 years old. I live alone here and I go to the school close by here. I decided to move out of my parents house and move closer to the school but I tend to get lonely in this house. I'm in my last year of highschool and in the future I'm planning to open a bakery. Right now I have a part time job at a bakery down the block."

He seemed like a genuine guy. Hw didn't seem like a bad guy and I felt like I could trust him.

"Uh hi I'm V and this is JK" I say growing a bit more confident. "We don't have a home or money... we don't go to school either...umm... we don't have a family and we don't have anybody else besides each other..." I was kinda unsure what to say in an introduction.

"OH I have an idea! Since I get lonely at home and you guys have no where to go, why don't you stay with me in my house?" Jimin asks clapping his hands together.

I glance at JK to see what he thinks but he was just looking at the still full cup.

"Uh that's okay I think we're fi-" I start only to be cut off my Jimin. "PLEASEEEE" he says practically begging us.

I felt bad so I just nodded.

JK seemed turned his head and looked at me. He gave me that are you serious look and I responded in a I felt bad look.

"Are you guys down doing that couple telepathic thing" Jimin asks.

"Couple?" I ask.

"Aren't you guys a couple? I mean you guys act like a couple holding hands and all." Jimin says.

"Uh what's a couple?" I ask tilting my head.

"Oh uhhhh well do you love JK" Jimin asks me.

I nod.

"Do you wanna spend the rest of your life with JK?"

I nod again.

"Do you love being in each other's presence and don't want anybody but yourselves to be each other's happiness?"

I nod once again.

"Are you sure you guys aren't boyfriend boyfriend?"

"I guess we are a couple!" I came to conclusion after listening to everything Jimin said.

"Anyways it's getting late, luckily it's the weekend tomorrow. You guys can use that spare bedroom. The bathroom is also in the room I don't think I have spare clothing that will fit you guys but we can go shopping tomorrow. Alright then I'll leave you guys to it, goodnight!" Jimin says and walks off to I believe his bedroom.

Once Jimin leaves the room I turn and look at JK.

"I guess we're a couple!" I say to JK.

"I guess we are" he responds tightening his grip on my hand.

We just sat in silence for a while before we decided to get up and go the room. Once we reached the room I immediately jumped on top of the bed. Remember when I said the mattress was the best thing, I lied. This bed had gotta be the comfiest thing ever. I jumped into the bed first. JK decided to wander around the room and then into the bathroom.

I was lying in bed until suddenly I heard water streaming. I got curious and decided to go to JK in the washroom. I walked in and saw him looking at the water coming out and filling a big white tub.

I looked at it amazed. It was like our own mini lake!

JK suddenly took off his clothes and hopped into the water.

"Come in" he said to me and I quickly took off my clothes too. I got in and we both started to scrub our body of all the dirt. There was a bottle sitting on the ledge of the tub. It was labeled bubbles. I tried to open it but couldn't do I asked JK to open it for me.

Of course JK used more strength then needed and the whole body ended up breaking and as a result all the liquid fell into the water.

Weird form started to form at a rapid pace. Both of us started to panic as clear shaped balls started floating around. Before I new it, one of the balls exploded right in front of my face.

So these are bubbles. They smelled really good. I guess bubbles aren't bad. JK quickly washed up and got out of the tub. There was a towel on the table. He grabbed it and quickly dried off while I was still playing with the bubbles. He threw on his clothes and handed me the towel. I grabbed the towel and dried myself off while JK was inspecting what looked like a mini brush.

 I grabbed the towel and dried myself off while JK was inspecting what looked like a mini brush

Once I finished changing I walked to JK and he handed me one of the brushes.

"Copy me" he said. I assumed he new what it was since he probably used this before he was brought to the lab. Although he was very young he must have remembered.

He grabbed a tube and squeezed some white paste onto the brush then handed the tube to me. I copied what he did exactly. Then he started brushing his teeth. I followed his every move. When he brushed the left side I brushed the left. When he brushed his front teeth I brushed my front. Then he suddenly spat everything out into the sink and used the streaming water to rinse his mouth. I copied him.

"Done" he said that walked to the bed.

I followed right behind him feeling clean. I clicked the switch to turn off the light then slipped into the bed where JK laid.

"JK do you think it was a good idea to stay here?" I ask.

"Let's just stay until we have a place to go, it's free anyways" he responds.

"What do you think about Jimin?"

JK doesn't respond.

"I think he's really normal" I respond to my own question.

"Is this how it is to be normal? I wish we could have lived a normal life..." I say.

"Guess we're kinda messed up then." JK says.

"Yeah... let's live as normal as we can while we're here! Do you think Jimin will freak out if he sees our wings?"

"He won't see our wings" JK responds.

"Yeah... he won't."

Vote and comment:)