Your on!

V POV

Our class walked down to the field outside. JK and I were the last to leave the classroom. "What is PE?" I ask.

"I believe it's exercise." JK says and I nod.

We walk out leaving distancing ourselves from the students in front of us. Once we walked outside I noticed familiar faces sitting in the bleachers.

They also noticed us. "JK, V OVER HERE!" Jimin yelled out. Yoongi and Hobi were sat next to him.

We walked over to them and sat behind them.

"Lucky us we have PE together!" Jimin cheers. "Since S class sucks at PE since they are all nerds no offence, E class has PE with them so it makes us feel better about ourselves since we are more athletic compared to S class."

"We may be bad in our studies but we can easily destroy S class" Hobi says.

"Yup better watch out" Yoongi adds.

"So do we just do sports? Like running?" I ask.

"Haha you act as if you've never had a PE class before." Jimin laughs.

"Alright everyone get behind the line on the track. We will start off with running 3 laps. Don't you dare take this lightly, both teachers will be timing you all for marks." The teacher announced.

"Hey V, JK?" Jimin says.

"What?" I ask.

"See you at the finish line!" Jimin says and walks to the track.

"Try to keep up." Yoongi says and follows Jimin to the track.

"Don't mind them.. they are just really competitive." Hobi says and pushes us towards the track. "Good luck" he winks.

"Wanna race?" JK asks me.

"Oh your on!" I say and get into a running position.

"Take your mark"

"Get set"

"GOGOGO" the teacher yells.

"May the best test subject win!" I say and smile at JK as we run past every single student within seconds.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS GOOD AT EVERYTHING UGGHHH" we hear Jimin yell behind us... well technically in front of us since we are about to overlap him.

It was the final 100 meter. JK and I were head to head. I stuck my tongue out at JK and he just raised one eyebrow.

I started to speed up. Victory is mine!

"AND ITS A TIE!" The teacher yelled.

"WHAT!" I yelled. "Are you sure?" I ask the teacher.

"Yes I'm sure, and I'm definitely sure you guys are the fastest people I've ever met! Why not use that talent and join a sports team?" The teacher asks us.

"Uh maybe." I say trying to walk away from the teacher.

I walk away with JK and we just sit in the bleachers watching everyone else run laps.

"I thought I was the athletic one." JK says.

"Haha we tied though!" I giggle. "Now when we see a fox we can run away really fast!"

"Yeah. We make a great team together." JK says.

"ALRIGHT V GRAB A RED SHIRT AND JK GRAB A BLUE SHIRT. YOU GUYS ARE NOW THE TEAM CAPTAIN FOR THE NEXT DODGEBALL GAME. IF I PUT YOU ON TEAM BLUE YOUR WITH JK AND IF YOUR TEAM RED GO TO V. NOW YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO GET INTO THE GYM."