I love you

Hello!

I am so sorry for this delayed update... As you may already know from my post that this chapter will contain a bit of smut. I promise you it isn't that bad and it's definitely not hardcore. It's really meant to emphasize how far V and JKs relationship has come. If you really don't feel comfortable reading you don't have to. It does not effect the plot so don't worry!!

V POV

Once we got back to our home, I noticed that Suno and Sato were resting in the cave. I decided to confront them since I knew they weren't feeling the best. I looked over at JK who seemed to have predicted what I was about to do. He let go of my hand with a huff and walked over to the tree we were under earlier and took a seat. I just playfully rolled my eyes and walked over to the cave.

"Sato, Suno? Mind if I come in?" I ask.

I could tell they were awake... just through intuition but I just let them pretend to sleep. If they wanted to be left alone I should respect that.

I walked out of the cave and made eye contact with JK who was still sitting underneath the tree. I gave a small smile before I took a seat next to JK. JK took the opportunity to rest his head in my lap. I chuckled at his little action and brushed my hand through his hair. It wasn't the softest hair since we've pretty much not had a proper wash in ages but it made JK feel real... Like he was still here and with me.

JK had fallen asleep on my lap. His long eyelashes rested on nicely on his face and his messy bangs laid over his forehead. It was still bright outside, although we were sitting in the tree leaves shade, sun rays poked through landing and highlighting JKs beautiful features. The wind blew the tree leaves and you could easily hear the life in the forest.

Everything was peaceful. It felt nice being at peace again. We wouldn't have to worry about anything when we were in the forest. We didn't have to hide our true self and we didn't have to worry about people capturing us. We could easily hunt for food and the four of us could just live together happily.

However, we do miss out on being able to make friends, eat really good food, go to school and have fun with other humans. But with Suno and Sato's current state, it's best we stay in the forest for now.

I glanced down at JK only to see that he was staring right back at me. Only I could see how much warmth he held in those eyes.

"What are you looking at?" I whisper under my breath.

JK didn't speak. Instead he silently pulled my neck down and placed his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss letting my guard down and just relaxing in this moment. JKs kisses soon trailed down to my neck. He sat up and had a strong hand around my waist. My breath felt hot and this moment just felt so ecstatic.

"Wait... let's go further." I whisper. I didn't want to stop but being able to see the cave where Suno and Sato were sort of sleeping in, wasn't to my taste. JK nodded and lifted me up in a bridal carry before quickly running further into the forest. We found a place close to a river. The grass was a vibrant green and the mountains in the background just made it seem more surreal.

We found a spot under a tall and old tree and continued where we had left off. I could tell JK wasn't very happy when we were interrupted by the twins earlier but now it was really just the two of us. The twins probably got the hint that we wanted some alone time together so they wouldn't come to disturb us.

JK slowly rubbed his hand on my waist and slowly trailed further down into my pants. He kissed me slowly while caressing my skin gently. The feeling felt very foreign to me and it made me shiver at the tingling feeling. I pulled JK into another kiss to distract myself from the foreign feeling.