Get to know you

V POV

Once Jimin called us for dinner JK and I rushed to our seats, followed by the twins

Once Jimin called us for dinner JK and I rushed to our seats, followed by the twins. I was excited since it's been a long time since we ate Jimin's cooking.

Jin and Namjoon walked in soon after.
"Smells good" Jin said as he sat down.

Jimin placed the remaining plates down before sitting down.

"Thank you for the meal!" We all cheered before digging in.

JK and I were the first to dive in and finish our meal. The twins seemed hesitant but after watching us eat they dove right into it as well.

"Haha you guys haven't changed a bit" Jimin laughs.

"Anyways how about we get to know each other better?" Jimin asks.

"That's a good idea" Jin said. "I'll start! So my names Kim SeokJin but everyone just calls me Jin. My husband Namjoon and I lived in the forest after getting kicked out by our homophobic parents."

"I'm Namjoon and I lived in the forest with Jin. I was the one who hunted for our food."

"Well nice to meet you two! Please make yourself at home!" Jimin tells them.

"Thank you for all of this." Jin says.

"Yeah thank you Jimin. This helps us a lot." Namjoon thanks.

"So how did you guys meet? Like JK and V." Jimin asks.

"Well I was outside picking up some herbs. Namjoon was hunting so I was by myself. While I was walking I happened to run into V and JK who were both covered in blood. That's when I saw JKs wings. I took them back to my house and helped patch up their injuries. V then explained to me what happened and from then they just stayed with us." Jin explains.

"How about you? How did you meet JK and V?" Namjoon asks.

"Funny story actually. JK and V were sleeping on my old mattress I threw out outside. When I went to throw the garbage in the alley I saw them and basically things got interesting after that." Jimin says.

I recalled the memory and mentally smiled.

"How about you two? How did you two meet V and JK?" Jimin asks looking at the twins.

The twins were just staring at each other. I knew they were probably mind linking each other. They looked uncomfortable so I decided to step in.

"Well JK and I actually went on a mission! We went and found the new lab which was heavily guarded by foxes. We were trying to look for an entrance in the back but then we heard noises. Both JK and I hid behind the trash." I started and looked at the twins hoping they will continue.

"Uhh, well Suno and I were looking for food at that time in the trash." Sato says.

"And when we heard noise we also hid. We thought it was safe to come out since there wasn't anymore noise." Suno continues.